Forum

NOTICE:

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

teeth issues  

RSS
sam-mew
(@sam-mew)

I started mewing a couple of days ago, and I ran into a problem.

I know that youre supposed to have all of your teeth touch whilst mewing. Unfortunately, I have a problem: I have a slight overbite, my two front teeth are big in comparison with the rest of my teeth, and my two front teeth are unequal (see Image). These issues lead to it being impossible for me to properly align my teeth in a normal way. Also, because my two front teeth are not equal, it is impossible to have both front teeth touch my bottom teeth. I also have retainers at the four top front teeth and four bottom front teeth.

Any solutions/advice?

This topic was modified 2 days ago by sam-mew
ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2018 10:54 am
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register