fbpx
Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Starting

freemikemew

Started mewing a month ago, I'm now at a i-m width of 38 39 mm and my indicator line is at 41 43 mm (didn't measure before). I'm posting this now so I can update if/when I see measurable results to hopefully encourage new people in the future.

Also I have a canted/tilted jaw, so if any of you have any tips let me know

Topic starter Posted : 31/10/2018 11:37 pm
NeverGiveup

What was your starting IMW ? Btw keep working bro.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/11/2018 1:02 am
freemikemew

little update to my case

so I've been mewing for 2 months and noticed from old photos before that my chin def came forward so thats cool

I also noticed that my maxilla is more retruded on one side than the other, my indicator line is 44mm on one side and 39mm on the other. Can mewing help that or something else? 

PS : I had braces before and I still have the little wire retainers up and down. I don't think I've ever had really bad oral posture in the past, but def had bad body posture in general

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/11/2018 4:39 pm
LizzyBennet

How is your progress so far? Do you think the wire retainers would hinder the increase of intermolar width?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2019 10:00 am