Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Square jaw Mewing/Chewing?  

RSS
Anchilles

As the title says is it possible to achieve such bone and jaw structure with just mewing and chewing like this picture?

Posted : 23/03/2020 8:23 pm
Sailor87
Eminent Member

My guess would be probably not. Not to that extent. At least for an adult. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/03/2020 9:34 am
Anchilles

@sailor87 what if someone has similiar face structure but due to mouthbreathing his face didn't develop right and he didnt reach his genetic potential as nature intended it to be, is it possible to reach your full potential and grow it the way it must look?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2020 4:14 pm
Sailor87
Eminent Member

Its impossible to say. Depends on alot of unknowns, some people seems to be getting great results, but they are few and far between. 

I would say go for it, what is there to loose? The ones who seem to get the best results are hard mewing, so that would be my best bet. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/03/2020 11:18 am
Slinky
Trusted Member

I doubt that. For that look you need a low gonial angle, like Dr Mike's

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2020 12:08 am