fbpx
Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Right side of my face is flatter than the left?

T.Alexander
(@tc)

The right side of my face seems to be flatter, and is very asymmetrical compared to the left. My cheeks are flatter, and my eyes are lazy looking, but my jawline is more defined. My left side of my face has better cheekbones and my eyes looks more "open", but a less defined jawline. I also noticed that my teeth are pretty crooked as well. How do I fix this?

Topic starter Posted : 11/08/2018 9:45 am
KeepMewing
(@keepmewing)
10+ Forum Posts

Retruded maxilla. Your maxilla has narrowed and retruded, which caused it to skew towards the left side of your face. Thus giving the left side more support and better cheekbones. Due to this, there is less width of maxilla on your right side, making it flatter. But the mandible has moved slightly upwards and inwards to meet the maxilla, which is a little right ro the centre. This is giving you a shorter, more defined mandible on the right side.

The solution, perfect tongue posture through the day with perfect body posture. Also, good tongue posture even at night. It will take a lot of time and effort, but the time is going to pass anyway, so why not?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2018 10:42 am
lordbaron
(@lordbaron)

Do you think it could be remedied faster by applying more pressure on the retruded side during the day? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/11/2018 7:51 am
Drave
(@drave)
10+ Forum Posts
  • I have the same issue
ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/11/2018 2:00 pm
lordbaron
(@lordbaron)

I looked at my mouth last night and it seems like the right side of my dental arch is larger and more protruded if that makes sense while the left side is the opposite. I wonder if there are any appliances I could use to remedy this? I'll have to schedule an appointment to the dentist I guess. It looks something similar to this crudely photoshopped picture. I'm 19 btw. 

3202906fc846437966eacd278653f9fe
ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/11/2018 7:37 pm
Drave
(@drave)
10+ Forum Posts

I have the same issue

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/11/2018 8:39 pm

THE GREAT WORK