Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Pushing the back palate does what, pushing the middle does what and what about the front? Or is it the total impact that makes cheekbones visible, nose without bump, good chin, good jawline?  

RSS
Kolibri

Those who have openbite, bad cheeks for example should focus on the back, right? How are they connected? Is there a perfect map for this so we know what we have to do? Which one makes the good upper jawline? Is smaller nose, but same cheekbones possible?

Posted : 07/03/2019 2:09 am
auxiliary
Estimable Member

The best is to pull posterior maxilla down, not up. The front should go up. Counter-clockwise rotation thus. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2019 6:23 pm
Kolibri liked
ShaktiOm
Trusted Member

I would avoid trying to chisel your face into your imaginary ideal. Practice correct tongue posture, correct swallowing, correct body posture, and let the best version of you emerge.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2019 2:52 pm
TheBeastPanda
Trusted Member
Posted by: @auxiliarus

The best is to pull posterior maxilla down, not up. The front should go up. Counter-clockwise rotation thus. 

So how can I achieve that effect?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/11/2020 3:46 pm
TheBeastPanda
Trusted Member

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/11/2020 4:04 pm
auxiliary
Estimable Member
Posted by: @thebeastpanda

The posterior maxilla naturally tends to go downward because of gravity, however constantly biting on the molars reverses that. As for the forward maxilla, just rest your tongue against it to move it forward. I think that as maxilla goes forward the posterior palate has more space to go down and thus posterior maxilla will also move downwards.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/12/2020 12:25 pm