Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Pressure in skull while mewing  

RSS
D. Frank

Hi everyone

I have been mewing for about a week now and i think i got it down.

When im mewing i feel a pressure in different parts of my face. It's a bit difficult to describe of course, but i feel a pressure in my nose, the middle part of my face further in, and sometimes even in my forehead / brows. It almosts feels like theres weight/pressure being applied externally.

It doesn't feel bad, but certainly unnatural. My question is whether this is normal, or perhaps im doing it wrong or too hard.

In advance thanks for any responses.

- Daniel

Posted : 29/11/2018 1:43 pm
ani3000
Eminent Member

I think this is normal, it means you are mewing correctly

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2018 4:45 pm
D. Frank

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping this was the case, but still a bit unsettling if you're not sure.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2018 5:05 pm
Community Lurker

I also have these skull sensations. Definitely have them quite a few times in the cheeckbone area.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2019 8:54 am
Breaky

I've had the same, sometime they actually feel nice, relaxing.
But sometime i push a bit hard and i really feel like my head is jelly

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/02/2019 5:01 pm