Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Panorex shows very uneven infraorbital rims  

RSS
Mr_Man
Eminent Member

I noticed recently upon looking over my latest panorex that my infraorbital rims appear VERY uneven (I highlighted just below the rims in blue in this image).

I wish I had my other panorexes from years past, but I don't.

I can actually notice this difference by palpation.  I don't know what factors led to this imbalance; the past operation from 23 years ago (which is evident in this image) may have been a factor.

What could anyone suggest that I do to help ameliorate this imbalance?  Obviously, I want to improve my right orbital rim (which is on the left side of this image) to the point where it is similar to the left rim.  Clearly, it dips down too far.

I know I could get infraorbital implants,  but I don't have the $$ for that.  Recently, I've been chewing a lot of falim gum on the right side (1 or 2 pieces), which may help.  Any other suggestions would be welcome.

Posted : 04/12/2020 5:28 pm