Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

No Mandible Projection *pics*  

RSS
Lowerjawgrowth

Is my round, underdeveloped mandible caused by the crowding in my lower teeth? When I Mew and swallow correctly, I can feel pressure in the  molars that are slight slanted, as if they were straightning. 

My upper teeth are not crowded like this. The pictures indicate that my chin should look something like this:

but my mouth breathing stopped it from happening, so my profile looks like this: 

Will proper swallowing increase my ramus (?) length and help me to grow an actual chin?

This topic was modified 7 months ago 6 times by Lowerjawgrowth
Posted : 08/01/2019 10:28 pm
Rockyp33
Reputable Member

the lower jaw follows the upper jaw. The lower jaw can only expand as much as the upper jaw allows so by mewing it should help youre mandible. expand the upper and the lower will follow

This post was modified 7 months ago by Rockyp33
ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2019 10:54 pm
Lowerjawgrowth
Posted by: Rockyp33

the lower jaw follows the upper jaw. The lower jaw can only expand as much as the upper jaw allows so by mewing it should help youre mandible. expand the upper and the lower will follow

Thanks. So swallowing doesn’t have much to do with it? I feel the oddest tingling sensations in my mandible when I swallow correctly.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2019 10:58 pm
EddieMoney
Reputable Member

Focus on posture and posterior third engagement. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2019 11:54 pm
catirl
Posted by: Rockyp33

How can the lower jaw follow the upper  without doing nothing ? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2019 5:58 pm
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register