Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

My eye area has definitely changed!  

RSS
sooi18

Have been mewing for 12 months. Attached is a photo of my progress throughout the year. I go for chin fillers every few months so this is the photo I took at the plastic surgeon's office :)!

Can you guys view this? It's my first time posting! 

Posted : 26/12/2019 3:31 am
max iller
Eminent Member

It looks like your eyes are further apart and your cheekbones look more defined too. the difference in your eyes is unbelievable, congrats!

do you push with your tongue or rest it in a suction hold?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/12/2019 6:12 pm
sooi18

hi max, thanks for your comment 🙂 Yeah I agree, it's the eye area that has changed most. Yes, I push my tongue up most of the time with chin tucks (at home). At night, I sometimes tape my mouth  because if I don't, I find myself waking up in an open-mouth posture 🙁 I sleep on a thin mattress and TRY very hard to sleep on my back on a very flat pillow. 

Mew on :)! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2019 1:24 am
PolHolmes
Eminent Member

Wow this is great results. I'm currently on month 10 with no progress at all, lol.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2019 8:08 pm
sooi18

@polholmes

progress definitely takes time and effort. i still find myself waking up with my mouth open at night... 🙁 and i know i still mouth breathe at night as i can find drool all over my pillow yucks! don't give up and continue mewing. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/12/2019 12:46 pm
J3tze

You only got chin fillers and not eye fillers? Great progress. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2019 5:34 pm
sooi18

@j3tze

yeah i only do chin fillers. i have a weak chin zzz....i'm attaching another photo of myself taken a few months back. i have a long philtrum and a narrow face. I'll just keep mewing and see where it takes me. Happy 2020 to all!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2020 1:42 am
J3tze liked
slipnkot666

placebo effect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2020 12:39 pm
sooi18

@slipnkot666

how so? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2020 12:24 am
ITZY_BITZY

What is the difference???

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2020 10:49 pm
sparkyyy

probably just lens distortion 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2020 12:13 am
J3tze

@sooi18

I wouldn't call your face narrow to be honest. Anyway that's nice, I think it looks good. Thanks for posting here and not removing your pictures the next day. It really helps encourage others & please keep us updated. Happy new year to you too! 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2020 3:57 pm
sooi18 liked
auxiliary
Estimable Member

There's definitely change. Changing your face is definitely possible as I've experienced myself, with measurements, not photos.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2020 9:25 am
sooi18 liked
sooi18

@J3tze @auxiliary

Thanks for taking time to respond! I feel like yes, I have a long and skinny face (consistent with my body type lol). When I was younger (pre braces), my face was definitely a lot wider and fuller. I'll post a pic in future. 

Anyway, thanks guys for the positive comments. I feel like so many people here are negative about mewing that it becomes quite discouraging. No one is expecting immediate results and we all know that this will take time (as in decades). It's the journey that matters, for me. A lot of times I wish I had a short and wide face (like Zendaya, Selena Gomez, etc) with a well developed mandible and I hated myself for so long for not having that. I blamed my parents, my environment, even God but we can only play with the cards that we have been dealt with. If mewing gives us the chance for change and self improvement, why shouldn't we at least try? It's bad enough watching genetically perfect people roam the earth, should we also derive ourselves our one opportunity for change?? 

Keep breathing through your nose all! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/01/2020 1:41 pm
J3tze liked
sooi18

My latest professional headshot.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/01/2020 1:46 pm