Forum

NOTICE:

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Mewing Progress Since Sleeping With Mouth ClosedI’ve been able to do this more.  

RSS
CristinaRose
(@cristinarose)

I’ve been a lifelong snorer and never gave it too much thought, because I figured it was something I couldn’t help, plus my husband was worse than me.  

Now that I know about Mewing I’ve learned how important it is to sleep at night with mouth shut 🤐.  It was really hard at first but as tongue and jaw muscles get stronger and tongue posture gets better, sleeping at night with mouth closed gets easier.  The past month or so I’ve been able to lay down, relax my jaw without my mouth flopping open.  And I wake up with my mouth closed rather than open!  Seems my palate has improved more quickly.  Here is a before and after, please tell me what you think. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2018 11:20 am
EddieMoney
(@eddiemoney)
Reputable Member

Nice progress. Where do you keep your tongue?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2018 12:31 pm
CristinaRose
(@cristinarose)

Up against the palate from the back of the tongue/palate and the tongue  tip up against the incisive papilla.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2018 2:54 pm
ani3000
(@ani3000)

Great results,how old are you? do you know your imw?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2018 6:33 pm
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register