Forum

NOTICE:

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Mewing makes me snore !  

RSS
mewordie
(@mewordie)

Hey guys !

I am a newbie here 🙂 Just turned 22 couple days ago. I have been mewing for past 3 days, first two days were really tough as my palate was narrow and my tongue was pushing against my teeth which cause tremendous amount of pain while mewing / eating. Today is my 4rth day , no pain and my palate seems to have adjusted to my new tongue posture, it more wide now. Yesterday I figured out how to get into and maintain the real perfect posture , where the tongue pushes hard into soft palate. When doing that i am unable to breathe , so i reduced the forced but that causes me to snore lol. Can any of your more experienced guys tell me how long this phase lasts for ? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2018 2:13 am
lil nut
(@piglet)

If you snore while doing it your doing just fine, just lighten the  pressure when your in public lol. Ive gotten very minor results in 2-3 months (my eyebags are 2x smaller) which is a good first step. keep going!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/12/2018 6:29 pm
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register