fbpx
Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Mewing For About 8 Months. Thoughts?

Orbital_Ring

Topic starter Posted : 10/12/2020 3:24 am
You liked
Topic Tags
PolHolmes
Eminent Member

No difference.

Different lighting, angle, and low-quality image though. Use your back camera and use flash for all further comparison shots, then lighting will be much less of a factor

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/12/2020 6:18 pm
Orbital_Ring

@polholmes 

I also maxed out a 12mm MSE. Pretty sure there's a difference 😉

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/12/2020 12:55 am
You liked
Meowxilla
Trusted Member

Nose is more straight. Other things are inconclusive due to lack of good comparison.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2020 10:39 am
auxiliary liked
vitas
Posted by: @orbital_ring

Can you take more accurate before and afters

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/12/2020 3:09 am
TheBeastPanda
Trusted Member

@orbital_ring How old are you and did you have to do something for the mandible?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/12/2020 3:23 pm
Orbital_Ring

@thebeastpanda

I'm 27.

I chew a lot of gum and mew; this, in theory, should make the mandible thicker and bigger. But it doesn't work that well for increasing the length of the mandible. I also did MSE which makes mewing more effective; Dr. Kasey Li noted in his patients he did the EASE procedure on (similar to MSE) that the muscles in the lower jaw got bigger and more toned after the EASE procedure (he was referring to one of his patient's which you can find on one of his YouTube videos).

Next year, I'll be doing MMA with Dr. Vincent Vaughan. This will grow the jaws forward and increase their lengths by 10mm.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/12/2020 1:56 am
AnotherAlex

I can see a big improvement!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/12/2020 7:08 pm