Mewing ages 17-19 p…

Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Mewing ages 17-19 progress

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
harrykanemaxilla
(@harrykanemaxilla)
Topic starter

I have been mewing for 2 years. First year my technique was inconsistent. But this year its been consistent and my posture has been good. It still can be improved however. I haven’t chewed much at all so perhaps this would be the next step in correcting my facial growth. I would also like to welcome tough skeptics who can double check the camera angles are good enough for this to be a confirmed change. I have noticed small changes in the mirror however it could be placebo or it could be te opposite and that I haven’t noticed all the change due to seeing my face daily.

Before:

667264D0 80E6 4CF1 BCB4 E9A31398C0CE

After:

DE247E63 BE50 43DF BF88 8F63DB6C5AD0

Posted : 05/04/2021 7:42 pm
Silberman
(@silberman)

Oh my. Your chin is completely different. 
Congratulations!

Posted : 10/04/2021 5:35 pm
Loliboly
(@loliboly)

I am not sure that I see any actual changes. Your chin does appear more prominent in the after, but I think this is because your head is tiled more upwards. What is your current technique like?

Posted : 10/04/2021 7:41 pm
cornhub
(@cornhub)

Good changes! Before, your chin was behind your lips. Now it aligns with the bottom lip.

Posted : 21/04/2021 1:35 am
Wellwellwell
(@wellwellwell)

The pictures make it very hard to judge as it seems that in the after photo you are standing straight but in the before photo your body is facing the camera and your head is tilted to the side.

More photos would make things more clear. Also try and keep track of real measurents (I look great in some photos and shit in others even if I try and keep the same posutre and angles), measurements don’t lie unlike photos.

Try measuring intermolar width.

– Age: 30
– Started soft mewing on 12 Feb 2019. Have not seen any real results or changes.
– Starting IMW: 35 mm
– Current IMW: 35 mm
– I now believe that mewing is mostly snake oil at least for the purposes discussed on this forum.

Posted : 30/04/2021 12:43 pm
Ope
 Ope
(@ope)

Do the exact same angle dude it isn’t that hard just turn your head a bit to the right. We have to see only your right eyebrow not the left one a bit. 

Posted : 04/05/2021 10:36 pm

THE GREAT WORK