Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

May you rate my jaw please? 24yo just started mewing  

RSS
Bael
 Bael

Hi there. I'm 24 yo now, and got my palate expanded and an orthodontic treatment at 14-16 age. My face improved A LOT and I definitely was mostly attractive to girls. However, when I was 19 I extracted my wisdom teeth due to my orthodontist insisting on it. I didn't know about jawlines and all that stuff, so I finally did. Fast forward five years now, I can definitely tell I'm less attractive than before and my face has worsened since then. Would like to know if any of you went through this and noticed this too and wether mewing has helped you overcome the consequences of that.

I got to know about mewing about two weeks ago, which was when I started mewing - or trying to do so -. So far I can definitely tell than I can sleep better than I did and I look somewhat better due to better tonge posture and therefore better support to my jawline.

That said, I'm tongue-chewing for about an hour and a half every day, keeping good tongue posture mostly every minute, doing the mealtime excercise and doing corrective excercises for my neck posture.

If you please, I would like you to rate how good/bad my jawline is just because I don't feel confident to rate it.

Thanks in advance.

This topic was modified 8 months ago 3 times by Bael
Posted : 22/12/2018 5:16 pm
catirl
Posted by: Bael

However, when I was 19 I extracted my wisdom teeth due to my orthodontist insisting on it. I didn't know about jawlines and all that stuff, so I finally did. .

Why is bad to extract the wisdom teeths?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/12/2018 6:39 pm
Bael
 Bael

Because - I think - it makes your face narrower and larger upside down. I am not totally sure about it, but John Mew himself has a video on this in which he says his patients tell him that's what happens after the extractions, to which he argues it's not the extractions themselves that cause the damage but the extractions AND bad posture et cetera. As such, I am asking if any of you guys have gone through extractions and succeeded with mewing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/12/2018 7:02 pm
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register