Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Massive facial structure changes in short time  

RSS
davidgvr23

So here is my story,

I came across Dr. Mike and John Mew content about mewing approx 6 months ago, so I started mewing and forced my self every day pushing into this habbit.

Today I'm almost 24, while mewing is almost an automatic thing for me, I looked back over my pictures and couldn't believe the change and effect mewing had over my appearance.

I hope it gives you guys out there some motivation, and of course, I'll keep mewing and updating.

Here is the before (First) and after (Second):

This topic was modified 3 months ago 2 times by davidgvr23
Posted : 15/06/2019 9:21 pm
Kyte
 Kyte
Trusted Member

Hi! 

Why do you mew? Do you Need to fix something?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2019 12:22 am
davidgvr23

Hi, yes!

If you notice on the first picture, my chin is noticebly recessed, and on the latest picture, is more forward, and tou can tell that my maxilla was pushed up and forward and the mandible followed by being pulled up and forward too, exactly like theorised.

You probably can also see the difference in the position of the cheekbones as well, in the latest picture they are more prominent and sitting higher and closer to the eyes.

Apart from mewing, I also chewing my food well and chew a hard gum almost every day.

My breathing improved and my sleeping as well.

🙂

This post was modified 3 months ago 2 times by davidgvr23
ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2019 1:10 am
Kyte
 Kyte
Trusted Member

Hi,

improving breathing is a legitimate purpose.

But are you sure that your chin Is more projected instead of Just being an optical illusion involving your black beard getting confused with the black fence?

However, you already have enviable facial features. (that's not a compliment, but a fact)

Keep in mind that in my opinion, Mike Mew's main purpose is providing people well-being through the correct bio-mechanical functioning of our body. This leads to features that may make people attractive, but this Is secondary (human mind links health to attractiveness, more rarely the opposite. Unless beauty standard are completely messed up by the society you are living in).

My purpose were:

- stop mouthbreathing (It leads to gums recession->periondontal diseases->bad breath-> teeth loss): ✔️✔️

- correcting right mandible joint clicking: ✖️

- improving breathing: ✔️✔️

- getting rid of sleep apnea: ✔️

- getting rid of aerophagia: ✔️✔️✔️

- getting rid of brainfog: ❔

This post was modified 3 months ago 3 times by Kyte
ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2019 1:35 am
davidgvr23

Hi, thank you for the kind words.

Yes, my chin actually more projected right now, moved about 1-2mm forward so it's more prominent.

But the overall facial structure itself changed dramatically over thst time I think. 😉

Attrraction from girls went up massively, I even get a lot of attention from older woman like 40 - 60, not tryna sound cocky or anything, but that's what's going on at the moment, and for me its a pretty solid fact that my face changed, let alone the pictures above.

This post was modified 3 months ago 2 times by davidgvr23
ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2019 3:32 am
Colette
Eminent Member

Impressive results! You definitely brought your chin out as evidenced by the fact that your bottom lip isn't rolling over. You look great!!

Did you do any posture work?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2019 5:24 am
davidgvr23

I appreciate so much 😉

In my opinion my chin need to come forward just a little bit more, like 2mm or so, but I'm already happy with the results.

I actually use a posture brace almost every day to fix my rounded shoulders and rounded upper back after years of childhood wasted siitsit infront of the computer with horrible posture.

I'll keep updating my progress, with pictures of course.

This post was modified 3 months ago by davidgvr23
ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2019 5:45 am
Goblin_slayer

Wow great stuff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2019 6:39 am
Slinky
Trusted Member

i honestly cannot see any change here. Your beard makes the chin appear more forward and lighting makes the cheekbones more prominent 

This post was modified 3 months ago by Slinky
ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2019 10:22 am
davidgvr23

Look at the angle where the noae meet the upupp and lower lips.

Today the line between the lips is almost perpendicular to the horizontal line of the nose.

Now look at the previous picture, and see the difference.

Here is a quick sketch of what I mean:

I hope that now you can tell the difference, since it's obviously me in both pictures and it's been only 6 months, you won't see huge changes,  for for me, for that period of time, it's massive.

Thank you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2019 11:00 am
Slinky
Trusted Member
Posted by: davidgvr23

Look at the angle where the noae meet the upupp and lower lips.

Today the line between the lips is almost perpendicular to the horizontal line of the nose.

Now look at the previous picture, and see the difference.

Here is a quick sketch of what I mean:

I hope that now you can tell the difference, since it's obviously me in both pictures and it's been only 6 months, you won't see huge changes,  for for me, for that period of time, it's massive.

Thank you.

head tilt and camera angles are completely different. These lines mean nothing

This post was modified 3 months ago by Slinky
ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2019 11:25 am
drunkwithcoffee
Trusted Member

I don't doubt mewing has made some positive changes in 6 months, but the lighting in these pics are so different you can't make any meaningful conclusions.  If you can take another picture with the same lighting and head angle as the first, it'll provide a much clearer picture.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2019 1:19 pm
Pame liked
GreekGodBrody
Trusted Member

@Kyte The only legitimate purpose of mewing is to go high up on the PSL / 'looks' scale and get a qt girlfriend
The meaning of life is a forward grown maxilla

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2019 1:41 pm
Kyte
 Kyte
Trusted Member
Posted by: GreekGodBrody

@Kyte The only legitimate purpose of mewing is to go high up on the PSL / 'looks' scale and get a qt girlfriend
The meaning of life is a forward grown maxilla

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NEbJcSkKxmu9KMPqfLZBQxq1nNBvvHF2

Your only mistake was joining lookism, making you even more depressed.

https://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/help-in-determining-my-problems/

You don't need to grow a maxilla, but a headshrinker

This post was modified 3 months ago 3 times by Kyte
ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2019 4:07 pm
Goblin_slayer

If you guys arent on here trying to improve your looks , youre lying to yourself. Unless ofc you are the a rare person with real breathing issues 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2019 6:32 pm
Kyte
 Kyte
Trusted Member
Posted by: Goblin_slayer

If you guys arent on here trying to improve your looks , youre lying to yourself. Unless ofc you are the a rare person with real breathing issues 

Keep mewing and when you will be in your 40-50s and with roughtly all your teeth in a decent health and not hunchbacked , It Is not because you are goodlooking, but because you prevented deseases and their loss with correct oral posture. But of course you don't care about losing your teeth. You only prefer to get laid now.

I am here for prevention first (and save on dental care when i get older), then as conseguence, in this historical era*, comes the look

* https://youtu.be/Te1RUhM-lzo

Back in the years people who had a long face were considered attractive because assumed priviliged (Just Google " 1700 portraits")

If we go back to the past, according to your logic, you are going to want a messed up face in order to get laid

If you want to keep arguing PM me, that's not our topic.

This post was modified 3 months ago 11 times by Kyte
ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2019 1:48 am
Colette
Eminent Member

Wow! I think this is the first time I've noticed how unsupportive people can be! 

Except, Slinky, I've seen them hating on so many posts, it's him not you lol

Anyways, I'd just keep upping your progress and ignoring the naysayers because so many things were said to be impossible until they're done. The four minute mile was considered impossible until a man did it, and then you know what? SO many people started running 4 minute miles after because they could only believe they were capable after seeing that it was possible.

You're just going to be the one who starts.

Go 'head! I think you look great, and as a woman, I can notice the attractive changes in your face; so there. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2019 8:39 am
Tetiana and Freddie liked
Slinky
Trusted Member
Posted by: Colette

Wow! I think this is the first time I've noticed how unsupportive people can be! 

Anyways, I'd just keep upping your progress and ignoring the naysayers because so many things were said to be impossible until they're done. The four minute mile was considered impossible until a man did it, and then you know what? SO many people started running 4 minute miles after because they could only believe they were capable after seeing that it was possible.

Go 'head! I think you look great, and as a woman, I can notice the attractive changes in your face; so there. 

how am i hating ? Can't you see how different the head tilt and lighting is in the photos? of course he'll look different

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2019 9:49 am
Colette
Eminent Member
Posted by: Slinky

how am i hating ? Can't you see how different the head tilt and lighting is in the photos? of course he'll look different

You're right that wasn't fair to say you hate on everything....for me the lighting is what helped me notice that he has made improvements. You're telling me you see no difference in his eyes sockets and cheekbones? Usually when people pull their chin back to correct their posture, it causes a double chin until improvements are made. His rolling lip has disappeared too, that can not be faked or corrected by light.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2019 9:55 am
Slinky
Trusted Member
Posted by: Slinky

You're right that wasn't fair to say you hate on everything....for me the lighting is what helped me notice that he has made improvements. You're telling me you see no difference in his eyes sockets and cheekbones? Usually when people pull their chin back to correct their posture, it causes a double chin until improvements are made. His rolling lip has disappeared too, that can not be faked or corrected by light.

The cheekbone improvement is just lighting from the top . Also  the after photo is taken slightly towards the right side which makes the lips appear smaller

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2019 10:07 am
Pame liked
Colette
Eminent Member

@slinky I guess we're at an impass. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2019 10:18 am
drunkwithcoffee
Trusted Member

@Colette not hating, I think it's awesome he's feeling motivated and I'm sure he's made some progress.  But it's also important to note that different lighting makes drastic differences on how features look.  So these particular pics he's included aren't good ways to figure out what changed and what didn't.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2019 3:07 pm
Colette liked
CristinaRose

Got my attention 😍 and I'm 49.  Yep, keep Mewing, first thing I noticed improvement was your cheekbones and just an overall more masculine look.  Your posture improved.  You look more confident overall.  👍 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2019 3:44 pm
Tetiana liked
davidgvr23

Haha,

Thank you so much 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2019 10:36 pm
dm222
Trusted Member

hard to tell

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/06/2019 5:50 pm
Usum
 Usum

Great results. You look like 2 different persons and it sure means you gained much more than a better looking face.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2019 6:49 am
Tetiana liked
evanssophiya

As for me - graet changes!

Your profile view  has look more masculine. I also want to see a similar result with my face. How did you develop the habit of doing the meowing and how many times a week you do it?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2019 1:48 am
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Please Login or Register