Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Male suffering from Arthrogryposis  

RSS
MarPro

Hey guys!

I am a 26 year old physically disabled male, 

I will upload my photos here.

Now I will proceed to list what I see as "minor facial abnormalities"

-Narrow jaw

-Narrow palate

-Mouth muscle atrophy

-Microstomia

-Undefined Jawline

-Narrow/tall Forehead

-upturned nose

-downslanting canthal tilt

-low nasal bridge

-hollow cheeks

-unibrow

-Jaw assymetry

-Ptosis

What would you suggest I should do?

By

Posted : 14/05/2020 2:43 pm
TGW
 TGW
TGW Admin Admin

Hi @MarPro. While surgery is discussed on this forum, it isn't central to the discussion. We're about returning to proper function and the form improvements that come with it. We don't encourage users to criticize each-others faces or give surgical recommendations either.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2020 3:38 pm
MarPro

@admin so I suppose I cant really get some useful feedback?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2020 3:41 pm
TGW
 TGW
TGW Admin Admin

@MarPro I'm going to edit your post to something acceptable so that you can get feedback.

Take note of what I remove - that's the type of discussion that we're not looking to introduce here. At the very least, so someone other than me can tell you that you probably don't need surgery. Your side profile is above average and your front view is approximately average. Your face is undergrown, but that's true for the majority of people

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2020 4:05 pm
MarPro liked