NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Maintain mew effects, eyes getting smaller  

RSS

I have been mewing for approx. 3+ months now, I'm content with the results. But my eyes have gotten a little smaller and since my face has become wider that makes them look smaller too. I want it to stay like this and not become more, I'm scared my eyes will become smaller and that it will look out of proportion. 

How would you guys suggest I maintain what I have now? Maybe by only mewing ever other day, so rest days in between mewing days.

Or do you think I shouldn't worry about the eyes getting much smaller? Is there a way to get growth without the eyes getting smaller and the face become wider..

I'm really curious to hear, I hope you can help me!

Posted : 15/07/2019 3:44 pm
Usum
 Usum

If the eyes are becoming hunters eyes, that's a good thing overall, and might even be improving your vision ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2019 6:22 am
justdoit

If I were you I would do what I'm doing, not reduce the Mewing. In fact I may Mew harder because changes seem to be real. Your brain may not initially like your new face and (hunter) eyes, but I trust that you look better now than before, and your genetic potential will look better than now. It will never get out of proportion.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2019 11:14 pm
Usum liked