Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

incredible 1 month mewing progress

refugeeoflookism

I am 20 years old, i started to do mewing month ago and my face has changed a lot for the better.

Topic starter Posted : 03/08/2019 11:39 pm
ohwhatthehell
Eminent Member

Pretty sure I saw those pictures in the past somewhere.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/08/2019 12:24 am
justdoit

Sorry man, I mean I believe mewing will bring changes over time but I'm just not seeing what you're seeing. Just be patient

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2019 11:00 am
bigsnack

Well you certainly look more confident in the after photos, as well as happier, so that's going to go a long way right off the bat!  That being said, it looks like the bags under your eyes have diminished significantly, and your jawline looks better.  Good work!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2019 5:26 pm
J3tze

I remember you. You kept creating posts every day asking people to rate the same pics over and over again. You were also spam-posting threads saying that mewing changed your face in a month, which it clearly didn't do, as others have pointed out multiple times. And now you have come here.

Changing your face is gonna take a lot of work, you must be patient, work diligently and changes will eventually come. You can't keep deluding yourself, it won't do you any good.

Best of luck. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2019 4:59 pm
Usum liked
JuliusO

Well he looks much better to me but it could just be the lighting.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/11/2019 4:54 pm
Oatmeal
Trusted Member

It's incredible how identical your pictures are.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/11/2019 11:07 am