Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

I used to mew naturally till 7th grade. Im now 17 and this is what my face looks like. Should I mew and screw retainers?  

RSS
JawShrunk123

Disclaimer I’m finishing braces soon, and my teeth are going to look straight and they did cost a ton of money, but like do you think I should mew? 

Well, if you think my facial growth is bad, then tell me and be honest. tell me how bad it is, and which areas I can improve on.

do you guys think I should ditch the retainer and mew?

Posted : 24/09/2019 9:21 pm
Kyte
 Kyte
Estimable Member

Hi,

Try keeping the camera further when taking shots from the front

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/09/2019 1:40 am
Daltira

im not sure if you got rid of the retainer. But if I were you i wouldnt have. You do not need expansion to acheive forwards growth. Forwards growth is achieved by compacting the maxilla through the bottom teeth (mandible) applying upwards pressure on the top teeth which are directly connected to the maxilla through bone. Look at a skull if you want to know what I mean.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/10/2019 3:02 am
Share:

Face Development

Please Login or Register