Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

I still think that my maxilla is poorly  

RSS
Yusu
 Yusu
Eminent Member

It seems that my lower third is ok but my midface has: weak under eye support. My upper lip is small.

About the nose: My father has the some but idk.

Also my skin is bad, this could be a reason about the under eyes... 

I always had mouth closed, even teeth grinded as a child, however I think I had and have a bad neck posture. Don't have sleep problems.

What are your thoughts? Maybe you can motivate me to mew ... with more passion lol

Posted : 27/05/2020 4:11 am
Zeus82

You look fine.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2020 8:53 am
Yusu liked
PaperBag
Estimable Member

It looks good. While "get a haircut" sounds like the standard annoying advice of people who instantly disregard what you're saying, I think your hair swept back gives an effect of pushing your forehead back and thus needs more lower facial projection to balance out. Having enough hair to sit on your forehead and go the same direction as the rest of your face in profile would probably get rid of this contrast, since your face projects decently as is.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2020 3:16 pm
corinne and Yusu liked
Yusu
 Yusu
Eminent Member

@paperbag ahhhh yes I realised with your comment that I always get compliments if my hair is at my forehead

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2020 3:41 pm
PaperBag
Estimable Member

@yusu Sounds like everyone on here is going to look like The Beatles, eventually. I was told the same thing about myself (looking better with hair on forehead), and thought this years ago but purposely ignored it because I tend to think long hair standing out is worth something in spite of likely making the face look worse. I'm pretty convinced that men with long hair or other styles that don't necessarily 'shape' the head look worse if they have CFD partially because it's more information for people's brains to process when looking at them. (and yes, that is total bro-science based on nothing) Also, you may be adding unwanted height to your face when using so much product to slick it back.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2020 4:08 pm
corinne liked