Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

I got the hype  

RSS
Iwanttoimprove

So Dr Mews vid was on my YT recommended. And I believe that I need this mewing stuff. So I started to correct my tongue posture. My palate seems so deep and its like arching upwards and its so hard to maintain my tongue up there. And when I did, its like it sucks up my tongue automatically because its hallow. Im not a mouth breather, but my breathing pattern improved. So I did it anyway. Right now, its my 2nd week and so far I felt;

-my upper and sometimes lower teeth aches.
-after 1 week my right side gum just right after the teeth (sorry idk whats the name for it, pls forgive me) felt like it sore

I feel im doing it wrong because lack of research and I know, I need to learn so much stuff about this. Im just hyped because of the promising results.

Please, I need clarifications. I want to know if its right for me to do it. And I want to be clarified by its do's and dont's. Please. Btw im 22.

Thanks for future replies.

Posted : 05/03/2019 9:05 pm
Topic Tags