Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

How Long Did You Wait to Receive an Expander from BracesShop?  

RSS
Elwynn
Estimable Member

After I ordered a palate expander from BracesShop to be shipped to the US, I received the impression kit in a timely manner. I stalled with making the impressions, but I eventually sent them to the BracesShop office in China using the cheapest USPS option. It has now been about 2 months, and I still haven't received anything. I have emailed BracesShop and they told me that they have not gotten my package yet.

I know that shipment to China can take a long time, so I've been patient, but at this point, I'm suspecting that the package has been lost. Has anyone here waited this long to receive their expander from BracesShop?

24 years old

Posted : 15/01/2020 4:38 pm