fbpx
Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Help me to look better. I'm unattractive and running out of options

PleaseHelp
(@pleasehelp)

I first want to make it clear that I don't have any mental problems and I am looking at myself very objectively and do not have BDD/etc.

It has recently struck me that I am unattractive. I have a very long midface with a big nose, which makes me look almost comical. My palate is wide (almost 55mm), but I have not enough width to make my face look normal. As you can imagine, it looks stupid and makes me look low IQ due to the sagging/stretched out appearance in my midface. There's no way to even hide it in photos with frauding/angles/etc. It's not distortion because it's clear even at 5+ feet away -- up close it's just depressing. I have a long, narrow face overall and unproportionate balance between my upper, middle and lower third.

My mandible is also narrow, but I've bulked up the masseter to try and hide it -- it just looks stupid and not right. My cheekbones just aren't far enough out laterally to make my midface look normal -- so my face looks like it's been stretched almost comically in the midface area.

I posted on some "toxic" looks/aesthetics websites and just got feedback to kill myself (to be fair, I've pondered that well before visiting such communities and still fight that option because I cling on to hope that one day I can have a normal face). I also have soft tissue issues, but those bother me least because it's the BONE that ruins the whole facial harmony. Subpar symmetry and weak eye area; stupid/low IQ look due to long midface and big nose; weak mandible and overall narrow skull; weak chin and high gonial angle/short ramus of the jaw; and from the profile I don't look much better.

I have tried EVERYTHING from the most extreme to the most basic: mewing (no difference); chewing (big masseter, but doesn't help); bone smash theory (hitting bones on my face with a hammer to microfracture them so they grow -- doesn't seem to work); face pulling; SARMs/anabolics/steroids (currently still in process here, but nothing so far). The only thing left within reach I haven't tried would be MK-677/HGH to see if it makes my bones look more robust/normal. I seem to have weak/bad bones and that's probably why my whole face is just unbalanced and too long/non-symmetrical/lacking harmony/etc.

Sure, I can keep trying all of those things I've been doing, but to what end? How long? I see no significant changes. I still look horrible and below normal.

Every part of my face is terrible. I just want to look more balanced/normal, but bones will not move and I'm running out of things to cling on. Surgery is impossibly expensive and I cannot afford $50,000.00+ of procedures to balance my whole face out. I can't just "accept it" because I'm unattractive and it's clear to the world and objective. I don't appeal to 99.9999999999999999999999% of women; hell, I don't even really have friends. People don't want me around them. I can't just "accept" this life because it pretty much won't accept me. I don't want to be known as the ugly guy everywhere. I don't want that. I want to just look normal/decent -- but most things are failing on me. It's like a curse. I can't even accept it to myself or else I could not step outside unless I delude myself in to thinking I look better than I last remembered -- that there was something "off." I have to lie to myself and keep hoping in order to deal with my situation, but time is running out and I can't live with this face the way it is. Psychology/therapy is a joke -- they can't make me less ugly. Therapy won't make women find me less repulsive. There is nothing to gain from being okay with being ugly because I'll never live the life I want with this face. I'll never get to be the person I want to be (and who I want others to see me as) with this face. I'm living a lie and lying constantly in my mind and I don't know how long I can cope like this and what options I'll have left. It's stressful everyday and anxiety and a mental burden. I know every second is passing and I really don't know what to do.

I dream and hope of a life I could have if I wasn't unattractive, but I know it's just a dream at this point. If I can't improve my looks, I can't improve my life.

Topic starter Posted : 01/05/2018 8:44 am
EddieMoney
(@eddiemoney)
500+ Forum Posts

What is your nutrition like? Do you work out or do any health improving activities? 

I have been in your boat. What is your age? Growing a beard helped me in that period of feeling like you. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2018 9:04 am
PleaseHelp
(@pleasehelp)

I gave up most exercise because it didn't help my face look more attractive at all. I have normal diet/health in all other respects. My problem is BONE in my face making my face look terrible. Long face is like a curse. It's like a combo of low IQ, tired and weak/unappealing look -- but it's due to bones/some soft tissue, not health overall. I get enough protein, carbs, fats and etc. do in fact exercise sometimes, but don't put much effort anymore.

I need my face to improve, not my body -- and improving my body did not improve my face so it was pointless since your face is your life.

EDIT: I always have facial hair. Facial hair doesn't do much. I can partially conceal the lower third, but the overall bone structure is still bad and evident. I can't grow hair and cover my whole face, and in that case it'd be no different than putting a bag over your head or never stepping outside. I'm 24. Facial hair cannot help. It doesn't do anything for my midface and overall skull shape being narrow, which is the most difficult and depressing obstacle.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/05/2018 9:08 am
EddieMoney
(@eddiemoney)
500+ Forum Posts

Face isn't the only thing in life though. It is a direct marker of your health however. If your health is bad, your face will reflect that.

As I notice populations of people in nations full of malnutrition, I see "ugly" faces. But they are that way because their health is bad.

Exercise improves your health. It also improves bone health. Healthier bones can develop better.

If you don't exercise, you aren't at your utmost health. If you aren't at your utmost health, don't expect to see improvements. Exercise won't change your face directly but it creates an environment for bones to become healthier. This in turn will make postural changes more effective . People here seem to complain about a lack of progress but they don't understand you need to change multiple things, not just moving your tongue a certain way.

If you refuse to exercise because you can't see the benefit to your bones then I don't know what else to tell you. Weak people have weak faces. So go ahead and think your health improving won't make your face better. But at the same time, not improving your health will only make you uglier. 

As far as your beard goes, it's a temporary solution to lengthen your lower third. This in turn will make your midface seem shorter in the interim while you hopefully adopt healthier habits. 

Also, the other thing not stressed on is the fact a positive caloric balance needs to be in place. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2018 9:15 am
PleaseHelp
(@pleasehelp)

I told you I used to exercise a lot and was strong and still was just as unattractive. I was a "health nut" and was lean and ate right and ran/lifted/etc. always. I still was unattractive. I didn't know it yet, but there was always suspicion. Bad face makes people think I'm unfit/unhealthy (for whatever reasons), but it's not a marker for how healthy I am. That's the curse. Face is the only thing in life. If your face is good, good things come to you. I could not improve my face with years of exercise and everything in place (as photos show). Exercise can't fix an unattractive face. There's no arguing it since I have the experience.

I did bulk and ate a high calorie balance and it made me fatter/wider, sure, but didn't do anything for my midface/lower third/etc. My lower third isn't short per se, but it's not long enough. It's just a mess of an unbalanced face and features that -- if they were balanced -- who knows how much better I could look. I could be missing out on a life of paradise I could've been having now with a correctly developed face and instead I suffer like a deformed person.

I could've been bound to be who knows what in life -- actor, model, etc. Instead I have a poorly grown face which makes me a loser and a waste/burden.

You don't seem to realize how vastly different a life can be based on a tiny difference in facial proportions that could've went a different way and are difficult to fix. I could've been happy with friends and people/girls/lifestyle/etc. -- instead I have a bad face and everything in life is connected with that.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/05/2018 9:18 am
EddieMoney
(@eddiemoney)
500+ Forum Posts
Posted by: PleaseHelp

I told you I used to exercise a lot and was strong and still was just as unattractive. I was a "health nut" and was lean and ate right and ran/lifted/etc. always. I still was unattractive. I didn't know it yet, but there was always suspicion. Bad face makes people think I'm unfit/unhealthy (for whatever reasons), but it's not a marker for how healthy I am. That's the curse. Face is the only thing in life. If your face is good, good things come to you. I could not improve my face with years of exercise and everything in place (as photos show). Exercise can't fix an unattractive face. There's no arguing it since I have the experience.

I added to my post that a caloric positive balance is needed. Did you do that? Also did you read what I posted? I addressed the concern about exercise not improving your face. Were you exercising, in a positive caloric balance, and engaging in postural changes all at once for you to give up on it?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2018 9:22 am
PleaseHelp
(@pleasehelp)
Posted by: EddieMoney

I added to my post that a caloric positive balance is needed. Did you do that? Also did you read what I posted? I addressed the concern about exercise not improving your face. Were you exercising, in a positive caloric balance, and engaging in postural changes all at once for you to give up on it?

Yes. I gave up on it because it doesn't work. It makes you strong and fit and healthier, but it doesn't make your face better looking. It's a false hope.

I have nothing left but growth hormones, more face pulling/smashing & steroids. If that doesn't work there's nothing but plastic surgery left to try.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/05/2018 9:25 am
EddieMoney
(@eddiemoney)
500+ Forum Posts

Yes. I gave up on it because it doesn't work. It makes you strong and fit and healthier, but it doesn't make your face better looking. It's a false hope.

I have nothing left but growth hormones, more face pulling/smashing & steroids. If that doesn't work there's nothing but plastic surgery left to try.

So you were working on your tongue posture, overall body posture, and mewing all while being in a positive caloric balance?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2018 9:27 am
PleaseHelp
(@pleasehelp)

So you were working on your tongue posture, overall body posture, and mewing all while being in a positive caloric balance?

I mewed after the exercise phase, but still continued for a while. I mew all the time subconsciously now and still no midface difference (1-2 years). My maxilla is vertically grown too long and the reason for the comical/low IQ looking midface. The narrow face is also genetic. It's a dual-combo of unattractiveness, along with all of the other issues piling one on top of another It's a nightmare and I want it to end, but it just doesn't get better...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/05/2018 9:31 am
EddieMoney
(@eddiemoney)
500+ Forum Posts

If you didn't combine the positive caloric balance with mewing + exercise then how can you expect it all to work? Also did you change your body posture or just do tongue posture?

So you gave up on one thing, moved on to another, but didn't put them together. My results have come from putting the different things together. I don't just "mew". I stand properly. I stretch. I eat enough. It is symbiotic. One piece of the puzzle in place won't make the final work be finished. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2018 9:36 am
PleaseHelp
(@pleasehelp)

Where's the evidence that "symbiotic" perfection you're preaching will make a difference? Point is I did everything you're saying and nothing made a difference in how my face is still unattractive. It's ridiculous to think eating more and standing properly is going to make me less ugly.

Plus how do you explain people who eat like garbage and have [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] diets and don't even know what oral posture is and look way better than me?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/05/2018 9:43 am
EddieMoney
(@eddiemoney)
500+ Forum Posts

Where's the evidence that "symbiotic" perfection you're preaching will make a difference? Point is I did everything you're saying and nothing made a difference in how my face is still unattractive. It's ridiculous to think eating more and standing properly is going to make me less ugly.

Plus how do you explain people who eat like garbage and have [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] diets and don't even know what oral posture is and look way better than me?

You can believe it will work or not. I lose nothing . you could potentially make gains or be stuck where you are now. What could it hurt? If nothing else in your face changes, good posture will make you stand taller and make people have a better impression of you. Good things can only come from putting your body to its proper use.

Now answer this since you seem to know how everything works:

Have you followed people around in their daily lives to know they eat like [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated]?  Do you sit down with these people for all their meals to know what their diet consists of to where you're so confident they eat garbage? Do you know what their routines are? Do you know what strides they take toward their good health? How do you EVEN KNOW what other people's oral posture is? Really, how did you come to such a conclusion? So now you know the exact habits people have? This is getting comical. 

I work in health and fitness . I can tell you that unhealthy is unattractive. Good looking people are healthy people. I don't know anyone that leads a [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] lifestyle full of health destroying habits and they look attractive. That there is bullshit.  But please answer my questions above because I am curious to see just how you came to the conclusion that these attractive people are much unhealthier than you 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2018 9:50 am
PleaseHelp
(@pleasehelp)

Right ... because because all it takes to look good is a tongue on the roof of your mouth (which I've been doing with zero results) and eating healthy. Please you're kidding yourself. I have lived with guys who drink 24/7 and smoke and eat barely maintenance calories/fast food every day + didn't exercise and every single one of them is more attractive than me. It's genetics. I'm not attractive because of genes. It's the reason everyone bullied me and treated me horribly as a kid. There would be zero reason why I would be unattractive because I don't do "special" things that most other people don't even know about. You're making this a fallacy/moral debate -- that I'm ugly because I'm not following the "code" to beauty. Here's the code: genes. Plenty of people eat garbage and are unhealthy in America. Guess what? They're mostly better looking than me. I look sick and weak and there's nothing wrong with me -- except being ugly.

Models do the same [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] I do diet/health/fitness/posture/etc. wise. I guess I should be a model then, right? Guess what? I'm not. LOL. You are a joke.

There would be absolutely zero reason to believe that doing something a certain way makes you attractive. Then we'd have no ugly people in the world -- no incels -- no guys who struggle to attract women -- etc. You can't tell me you believe what you're telling me -- that specific nutrition and exercise makes people facially attractive when they're already ugly. You can't be serious. Ugliness cannot be "cured" with false promises or magic potions.

Trust me I've done it all and zero positive feedback. Never was even the slightest bit more attractive. I can sit up straight and stand tall all I want -- I'm still not facially attractive though. You have deluded yourself in to thinking this has made you attractive if you were actually supposedly "ugly" before.

Trust me most people would rather be dead than look like me/have lived my life (I'm surprised I haven't killed myself so far, but living is getting tiring).

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/05/2018 10:07 am
EddieMoney
(@eddiemoney)
500+ Forum Posts

Right. So you know everything. But I ask you this. If you are so convinced about yourself, then why are you asking these questions? Seems odd that someone who seems to know so much would even be asking these questions. Kind of like you're wasting your own time here 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2018 10:23 am
TheBeastPanda, Achilles1, Mewssolini and 1 people liked
Abdulrahman
(@abdulrahman)
500+ Forum Posts

How old are you?

my story: http://www.aljabri.com/blog/my-story/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2018 11:39 am
Couda
(@couda)
50+ Forum Posts

Are your teeth touching each other 24/7 or do you keep them apart?

I really think teeth clenching(not grinding!) 24/7 could push your maxilla up and forwards. Tongue alone in your case is not powerful enough to push that maxilla up. By teeth clenching you will recruit all the masseter muscles to squash that midface. As the force is perpendicular to the mandible, you can se that your high gonial angle and short ramus is the body's strategy to point the force where it is needed to be.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2018 12:59 pm
Angelina
(@madeira09)
10+ Forum Posts

maybe to you it seems not right, like you have to work on your diet/posture etc while others do everything they want and still look normal. you r right, genes are important, but there's more: do u know how they were growing? i wondered about one supermodel's childhood, i looked at her childhood photos, fortunately there's enough on the internet, so what do u think? she's sitting perfectly straight, she doesn't slouch, she doesnt hang her mouth open like many children do. and every photo looks right. on her interview she said she grew in a very small town more like a village, that her mother tought her to eat healthy and they did, and also that she always loved sports etc. i believe its all connected,i believe here's the combo that made the trick for her, healthy environment when she was growing + genes. i dont her mother drank or smoked while being pregnant. i too grew up in a small town and i was a very good looking child, but then my parents bought me a videogame, later a computer and rest of my childhood and then puberty gone pretty wrong. now i can see that. i didnt go out to play with my friends i was stuck at home always sitting and slouching and hanging my mouth open,i know it ruined a lot for me. also the diet wasnt perfect at all. i cant say im ugly now, but i know i would have become much more attractive if i grew up in more 'correct' environment. so now i need to work hard to compensate it at least a little bit. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2018 5:07 pm
Angelina
(@madeira09)
10+ Forum Posts

my grandmother had a short face with good bone structure, her daughter(my mother) had adenoids and most of the time she was breathing through her mouth so her face grew long and narrow and completely different, u wouldnt believe they are relatives if u saw them

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2018 5:14 pm
Tester
(@tester)
10+ Forum Posts

I don't know if the plastic surgeries available right now could solve your problems, depends what kinds of problems you have. Big nose, weak chin, big ears. Those can be fixed with a surgery. If you look as bad as you claim, those things might be a huge part of your problems.  But yeah, that is expensive, I know. 

Maybe in the future, the surgeries will become so advanced that the whole face can be changed. Sounds unrealistic, yeah, but look up for future studies. I'd say that in 2040-2050, some radical changes in faces can be made due to surgery.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2018 5:26 pm
Angelina
(@madeira09)
10+ Forum Posts

so this is unfortunate for us, now we have to do things right to correct things that we did wrong earlier in life, except that now it would take much more time and effort, so stop talking about genes and comparing yourself to other people. work hard and dont expect to see changes fast, give it a time, if your case is that bad then it would take even more time to see changes.body posture, tongue posture, diet, the way we walk and even our sleeping posture and the pillow and bad we sleep on are important for us and we have to accept it if we want to make change. if u can efford it you can even make an appointment with Dr. Mew (can be online).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2018 5:29 pm
narrowjawMF
(@narrowjawmf)
10+ Forum Posts

stop saying your midface is narrow while claiming your intermolar is 55+ and says your skin is strecthed out on your midface.
you sound like a troll it is incoherent.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2018 12:15 am
Couda
(@couda)
50+ Forum Posts
Posted by: narrowjawMF

stop saying your midface is narrow while claiming your intermolar is 55+ and says your skin is strecthed out on your midface.
you sound like a troll it is incoherent.

His vertically grown maxilla gives the illusion that his midface is narrow. Its all relative to something. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2018 12:38 am
PaperBag
(@paperbag)
200+ Forum Posts

Tester, plastic surgery wouldn't solve any of the facial problems. A big nose is rarely actually oversized, it's just given the appearance of such because the midface is underdeveloped. A weak chin is usually from the mandible not being forward enough. Big ears could probably be fixed surgically. 

Good suggestion, Couda. I'm someone who complains about not getting results from tongue posture and/or not even being able to do it, but I just tried combining it with mild teeth clenching and feel some pressure in my face. (and this never happens) John Mew's quote about "keeping teeth in light contact" kept me from ever thinking about it. The clench swallow on its own doesn't do much in comparison to constant mild clenching.

I agree about the symbiosis of doing all of the extra things. While my diet is grossly full of sugar, I exercise 6 days a week (lately, twice a day) and though it's in an indirect way, I've always thought it should support any skull remodelling efforts. I'm not even in shape because of all the bad food I eat, but an active body is better than nothing and is still closer to overall health, and health includes a good face.

PleaseHelp, if it's all about genetics, then does that mean everyone else in your family looks as bad as you say you do? I agree with you to a point about eating healthier food not warping your face like magic, but how you stand will absolutely affect your face over time. Stand up straight and tuck your chin, the force of gravity on your skull should feel different. I do agree about knowing people with bad diets who look good anyway (in the face, at least), but the idea of attractive people not being familiar with oral posture isn't strange. It's not really something to know about, it's supposed to be a natural thing, but many of us didn't do it properly and thus have to draw conscious attention to re-learning.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2018 8:04 am
EddieMoney
(@eddiemoney)
500+ Forum Posts

I am tired of this anti sugar kick. But whatever. Realistically getting more calories will lead to a higher chance of results due to the body having the energy balance to achieve change. You can cut out the sugar in your diets all you want but if you drop your calories too low ad a result then you won't see results in bone remodeling, either.  Sugar is a naturally occurring substance and is the body's main source of fuel during anaerobic activity.

I don't recommend somebody to expect amazing results in a hypocaloric environment. Low calories may get you abs but we seek growth here. 

Anyway, I also want to add that we can't really determine how "bad" someone eats because we don't spend our daily lives with them. Seeing somebody down fast food during lunch time at work or school is not a great way to judge someone's development or potential. You don't know how they eat the other 23 hours of the day. Please everyone let's not pretend we know how people live their lives. 

Finally, proper posture is the way things are supposed to be. Those of us with CFD have become aware of what we did wrong. This doesn't mean that everyone else we know is walking around with the same bad habits we were used to. We can't assume that, either. Just because we were wrong doesn't everyone else has made the same mistakes. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2018 8:14 am
PaperBag
(@paperbag)
200+ Forum Posts

I'm not anti-sugar or pro-low calorie diets, but it's an obvious problem when processed crap is half of what I eat.

You're right about not judging people's lifestyles based on a few select interactions, but to clarify, I was referring to my brother and other people I've known for 10 years. My brother eats even worse than I do, never drinks water, until very recently never exercised at all, and still has a better face than I do, so I'm tempted to say the lone difference was oral and body posture in childhood.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2018 8:36 am
EddieMoney
(@eddiemoney)
500+ Forum Posts

@PaperBag

So it isn't sugar. Processed food =/= sugar. It equals higher less nutritionally dense calories and less satiety but not necessarily sugar. Truth be told your fat calories may account for your highest percentage if processed food is very common in your diet.

Anyway, there isn't a special diet for bone development other than eating enough and maintaining proper posture. Many times athletes have great facial development and many of them don't eat the best health nut foods. What they do is eat plenty and exercise plenty so their body develops normally . Those of us with CFD look this way because something was actually lacking in our development. But athletes don't usually suffer from bad development (which is why they are athletes to begin with). 

People that have led active lifestyles throughout their life and have eaten plenty of calories are the ones with the ideal development because they are using their body properly.  This is why in people who aren't athletic you find issues with facial development more often . it isn't a guarantee that being athletic will guarantee anything , but people with activity throughout their life are more likely to develop optimally which is why nerdy types are stereotyped as also having a weak and recessed appearance. The disease causes the disease so to speak 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2018 9:10 am
Yegor_L
(@yegor_l)
50+ Forum Posts

Hmm, well since you did not provide pictures I can't say per se what the best course of action I think would be (I'm not by any means expert though regardless). I would suggest constant mewing, but because you are experiencing such anguish from this, it might be worth looking into finding a surgeon who'd be willing to perform a lefort-2 or 3 operation.

There is a video on Youtube where a guy gets this operation done and the difference is astronomical:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pb2QLQWQ-k

Maintaining proper posture post-surgery would obviously be important for continued health and to make sure your face does not start to restructure in a non-ideal way again.

The larger the number in the lefort surgery (1-3) the more invasive the operation, so lefort 3's are typically reserved for extreme congenital deformations and health harming conditions. It's not out the question though. I believe the guy in video got a Lefort 2.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2018 9:27 am
Greensmoothies
(@greensmoothies)
200+ Forum Posts

That's tough when not getting your needs met. I think some of us have been there, maybe still are. It's natural to get envious of others who seem to put in less effort, it's how we react to the envy that matters. Try to use it as fuel for continuing your self care. Consider what you can be grateful for too. Putting in a lot of effort and getting seemingly no reward is difficult, so re-evaluate your activities and go from there. I only skimmed this thread but there seems to be no mention of how long you've mewed, your routine...?

Anyway I'll get in moods like this when I don't eat my sauerkraut. Seems weird but it's actually legit for anxiety. Also re: sugar, eat honey if concerned about sugar, it helps build your bones.

Posted by: Yegor_L

Hmm, well since you did not provide pictures I can't say per se what the best course of action I think would be (I'm not by any means expert though regardless). I would suggest constant mewing, but because you are experiencing such anguish from this, it might be worth looking into finding a surgeon who'd be willing to perform a lefort-2 or 3 operation.

There is a video on Youtube where a guy gets this operation done and the difference is astronomical:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pb2QLQWQ-k

maintaining proper posture post-surgery would obviously be important for continued health and to make sure your face does not start to restructure in a non-ideal way again.

The larger the number in the lefort surgery (1-3) the more invasive the operation, so lefort 3's are typically reserved for extreme congenital deformations and health harming conditions. It's not out the question though. I believe the guy in video got a Lefort 2.

I don't think his anguish is so bad he needs Lefort, seems more like defeatism prevents him from putting in the effort needed and being patient with mewing. It's not for everyone.

Remember this pain... and let it activate you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2018 9:56 am
Abdulrahman
(@abdulrahman)
500+ Forum Posts

Sugar is a naturally occurring substance and is the body's main source of fuel during anaerobic activity.

Not in the refined form we eat. Natural sugar is more complex and is bounded to fibers making it much slower to digest. The problem with refined sugar is that it gives you a huge boost of energy shortly after consuming. So huge that the body stresses to deal with it and has no option but to store most of it as fat versus other food that get digested much slower and get used for energy needs.

my story: http://www.aljabri.com/blog/my-story/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2018 9:58 am
EddieMoney
(@eddiemoney)
500+ Forum Posts
Posted by: Abdulrahman

Sugar is a naturally occurring substance and is the body's main source of fuel during anaerobic activity.

Not in the refined form we eat. Natural sugar is more complex and is bounded to fibers making it much slower to digest. The problem with refined sugar is that it gives you a huge boost of energy shortly after consuming. So huge that the body stresses to deal with it and has no option but to store most of it as fat versus other food that get digested much slower and get used for energy needs.

Outside of the scope of this thread but I will still address it.

If you are *using* sugar effectively, unwanted fat gain should be mitigated. Keeping active is the reason athletes can eat "less clean" than regular schlubs and not reap these downsides.

Anyway, if someone is active it makes no sense to cut out sugar. Limit it, fine. But cutting it out won't work magic of any form. And when a hypercaloric balance is needed to grow bones healthily, being overly calorie quality obsessed is just detrimental.

Note I am not saying people should get their sugars from soda or twinkles. Just saying the fear over it magically creating fat calories that protein and fat don't (especially fat) is ridiculous. Fat is just as fattening than sugar and is easier to store as fat since no conversion via gluconeogenesis needs to occur. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2018 9:58 pm
Couda
(@couda)
50+ Forum Posts

@PaperBag

Having lips together but teeth apart is almost as bad as mouthbreathing. Dr William Hang points out that having teeth together 4-8 hours a day the facial bones will stay still. If less, the face will get longer. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/05/2018 4:55 am
PaperBag
(@paperbag)
200+ Forum Posts

@Couda

Of course, I didn't mean my teeth were apart before. They were always together, that was never an issue, but adding a slight clench has finally given me the slight midface pressure and tingling so many users on here talk about.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/05/2018 5:02 am
krollic
(@krollic)
500+ Forum Posts

Reading through the thread it sounds like you don't want to be convinced that your situation isn't hopeless. Are your parents ugly as hell? If not, the likelihood that your face is the result of bad habits (i.e environmental) and not some unfortunate mutation is high. 

You're likely being over critical as well. If you're willing to post your face to those hateful communities then you ought to post it here (censor your eyes if you like) and let us help you in giving a less bias evaluation and maybe strategies that you might be able to implement to better your look.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/05/2018 6:18 am
Couda liked
Yay
 Yay
(@yay)
10+ Forum Posts

Firstly, please try to take a breath and get your mental well being in order. I get that it’s hard, but change your own expectations. I’m a female, and have pretty serious CFD too. I’ve accepted a few things that help:

1) Maybe my face won’t be able to revert to what was done to it (braces, extractions) but I can try and look better and I’ve seen results 

2) Take care of yourself regardless of not having “women”. Honestly, I know it’s hard to hear but we don’t all have to be with someone all the time - and we shouldn’t if we aren’t healed enough within. Dotb make it a priority, and understand that emotionally stable and kind women want the same back - Beauty may get some people quick action, but if that’s all anyone wants it speaks a lot about their priorities in life.

3) What are your goals? Because you need a lot more patience. It takes years for even children to get better, so this is a marathon. You want a body like a celebrity? You know it takes years for a skinny guy with no mass. Same here - and yes, I can say my face hasn’t gotten better and is improving!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/05/2018 10:46 pm
EddieMoney
(@eddiemoney)
500+ Forum Posts
Posted by: Yay

Firstly, please try to take a breath and get your mental well being in order. I get that it’s hard, but change your own expectations. I’m a female, and have pretty serious CFD too. I’ve accepted a few things that help:

1) Maybe my face won’t be able to revert to what was done to it (braces, extractions) but I can try and look better and I’ve seen results 

2) Take care of yourself regardless of not having “women”. Honestly, I know it’s hard to hear but we don’t all have to be with someone all the time - and we shouldn’t if we aren’t healed enough within. Dotb make it a priority, and understand that emotionally stable and kind women want the same back - Beauty may get some people quick action, but if that’s all anyone wants it speaks a lot about their priorities in life.

3) What are your goals? Because you need a lot more patience. It takes years for even children to get better, so this is a marathon. You want a body like a celebrity? You know it takes years for a skinny guy with no mass. Same here - and yes, I can say my face hasn’t gotten better and is improving!

I saw your results on the other thread you made. What do you mean your face hasn't gotten better? It seems your face has come forward significantly. I think people expect to not look like themselves at the end of this. 

Also @PleaseHelp, post some pics if you want us to judge what needs to be done. Your emotional state has made it to where you feel you already lost which is why you may be over critical. Also I have no have no idea how a long face makes one look low IQ. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/05/2018 1:48 am
lilycontina
(@lilycontina)

Hi @pleasehelp
I relate to your experience. A few years ago it felt like my appearance was everything. Like my life was this interconnected web at which my 'hideous' face was at the centre. I felt that if I could just change my face, have a 'normal' face that everything else would fall into place - every problem could be linked back to this one. Acceptance felt impossible and I didn't want therapy because I felt it couldn't solve my core problem. I felt like the perception of my appearance and my life was objective - I was just perceiving reality as it was. Suicidal thoughts began to creep in and living with 'a face like mine' seemed increasingly difficult.   

My perception of the world has since changed. Looking back, I see I misinterpreted a lot.  I wanted to share this because I know how frustrating it feels and I wish more than anything I could have known seen then that face is only everything if you perceive it as so. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/05/2018 5:39 am
EddieMoney
(@eddiemoney)
500+ Forum Posts

I know this is off topic but I think if you have an attitude of "once xyz happens then I will get girls" then your problem of loneliness is deeper than just your face. Despite what looks based websites believe, face is not everything. Mouth breathers have been procreating since people have existed. Get off tinder, too.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/05/2018 7:03 pm
Johan Liebert
(@johan-liebert)
10+ Forum Posts

If it is just genes then I would not look as bad as I look. My whole family is attractive, my mom was a model, my dad looked like Brad Pitt when he was young and still looks good, my cousins that are my same age look extremely good, in fact, I once had a girlfriend and when she met my cousin she started fancying him inmediatly so I had to break it up before she cheated or tried to, she even asked me why I looked so different from my family, when friends of my family meet me they are like "holy sh*t how the hell did this happened? is he adopted?" and many other things because I was a mouth breather and remember keeping my tongue down since I was 10 and even my teeth wide apart, you can actually see in pictures my aesthetic degeneration, it all went downhill and I started noticing it on people, girls that were attracted to me would asked me what happened, they would tell me I looked different, and my confidence dropped significantly. Now I am 24, have no friends, barely speak with my family and go out only to buy groceries, yes, beauty is a product primarely of genetics but when it comes to having an adequate facial structure if you get it wrong you are [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated]*d, does not matter if you have an attractive family you will still looked different from other humans, so you are lucky that your facial structure is normal, I bet if you upload a picture you have a very normal looking face, I for example do have a very comically weird looking face just like in the attached picture, I daresay mine is a bit worse, I mean I do not even have a jaw for gods sake, so be thankful for what you do have and stop being a victim. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 8:10 pm
krollic
(@krollic)
500+ Forum Posts

appreciate your honesty, johan. I hope you keeping striving to reclaim what bad posture took from you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 9:37 pm
EddieMoney
(@eddiemoney)
500+ Forum Posts
Posted by: Johan Liebert

If it is just genes then I would not look as bad as I look. My whole family is attractive, my mom was a model, my dad looked like Brad Pitt when he was young and still looks good, my cousins that are my same age look extremely good, in fact, I once had a girlfriend and when she met my cousin she started fancying him inmediatly so I had to break it up before she cheated or tried to, she even asked me why I looked so different from my family, when friends of my family meet me they are like "holy sh*t how the hell did this happened? is he adopted?" and many other things because I was a mouth breather and remember keeping my tongue down since I was 10 and even my teeth wide apart, you can actually see in pictures my aesthetic degeneration, it all went downhill and I started noticing it on people, girls that were attracted to me would asked me what happened, they would tell me I looked different, and my confidence dropped significantly. Now I am 24, have no friends, barely speak with my family and go out only to buy groceries, yes, beauty is a product primarely of genetics but when it comes to having an adequate facial structure if you get it wrong you are [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated]*d, does not matter if you have an attractive family you will still looked different from other humans, so you are lucky that your facial structure is normal, I bet if you upload a picture you have a very normal looking face, I for example do have a very comically weird looking face just like in the attached picture, I daresay mine is a bit worse, I mean I do not even have a jaw for gods sake, so be thankful for what you do have and stop being a victim. 

If posture can degenerate you, it can also regenerate you. You already admitted this isn't genetic.

It will take years to correct . At this point your palate is wide enough. Focus on tucking your chin which will cause your mandible to put pressure on your maxilla to move forward. And yes. Eat more . i won't change any of my suggestions. Your choice at this point

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2018 12:09 am
Mewer000
(@mewer000)
10+ Forum Posts

So you claim to have a 55mm wide palate, in that case you may have a genetic deformity as 99.9% of people with such a wide palate will at least have a decent facial bone structure

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2018 6:06 pm
Rockyp33
(@rockyp33)
500+ Forum Posts

@paperbag how hard should u clench? and should you do that all day?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/08/2018 8:19 am
Looks Journey
(@looksjourney)

Thought of looking into a FAGGA appliance to assist with maxilla expansion? It's certainly cheaper than surgery...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/08/2018 7:28 pm
AaaGgg
(@aaaggg)

'Hi what you thing about law attraction?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2018 3:47 pm

THE GREAT WORK