Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Great results found on reddit!!  

Page 6 / 6
  RSS
Progress
Member Moderator
Posted by: @bison

@eddiemoney

This is an incredible transformation. It's not even a matter of how he achieved all of this, the change in itself is be groundbreaking regardless of the techniques and methods involved. No documented combination of surgeries, fillers or implants has ever produced a change as natural and pleasing as this. Nothing has, as far as I am aware of. This is something truly special, and I hope that Helmut gets a chance to thoroughly explain himself.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2020 11:02 am
EddieMoney
Reputable Member
Posted by: @ovosoundszn

@eddiemoney Do you believe salludon did all of this with hard mewing pushing up like he stated? Or do you think he was mainly pushing forward? my guess is he was pushing up and forward but the forward is what translated into his results. It seems like everyone is hard mewing these days but no one can get results close to him. He had to be doing something different than the majority.

My guess is that very few (myself included) can consciously hard mew for more than a few minutes. Maybe the constant will and force is what produces results 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2020 1:37 pm
Sailor87
Eminent Member

If it is a hoax, and I am not saying that it is, then it is not about fillers and plastic surgery, then it is an entirely different person on the later pictures than in the early ones. Thats the only other possibility imo. But maybe he just knows how to mew like no one else. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2020 3:59 pm
gee liked
Azrael
Estimable Member
Posted by: @eddiemoney
Posted by: @azrael

The latest pic of helmutstrebl will shock you

Pics?

The 0.01% to actually achieve supermodel tier looks from mewing.

Looks like the lovechild of O'pry and Gandy to me for some reason.

He already had good bone structure to begin with. It wasn't as if he looked like StBlackOps2cel or Eggman. His midface ratio was decent, he had good fwhr, and was decently good looking as it was. For results like these you need a great foundation. It doesn't disprove his transformation, he just got to 100 from a starting point of 85 where someone like me had a starting point of 40 or thereabouts.

Yep. Hence the 0.01%

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2020 6:06 pm
Sailor87
Eminent Member

Pics?

He already had good bone structure to begin with. It wasn't as if he looked like StBlackOps2cel or Eggman. His midface ratio was decent, he had good fwhr, and was decently good looking as it was. For results like these you need a great foundation. It doesn't disprove his transformation, he just got to 100 from a starting point of 85 where someone like me had a starting point of 40 or thereabouts.

Yep. Hence the 0.01%

If that was the only unique thing about his case, we would see more cases like his. Plenty of peoples are starting out from a decent foundation. There is more to it than that, his hard mewing dedication must be out of this world, possibly combined with some other factor, like his sutures are not as hardly fused as the average person. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2020 7:30 am
Azrael
Estimable Member
Posted by: @sailor87

Pics?

Yep. Hence the 0.01%

If that was the only unique thing about his case, we would see more cases like his. Plenty of peoples are starting out from a decent foundation. There is more to it than that, his hard mewing dedication must be out of this world, possibly combined with some other factor, like his sutures are not as hardly fused as the average person. 

Never said his good starting point as the only factor for him being in the top 0.01%, just that it was a factor.

He was extremely dedicated, consistent and knowledgeable too which makes him belong in the above-ish percentage. I recall him saying that he even tried to maintain good posture even when standing by tightening his lower abs and glutes (unlike most of us). That and walking in that extreme chin tuck he mentioned must have also contributed greatly for his results.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2020 7:45 am
EddieMoney
Reputable Member

@eddiemoney Do you think he was pushing up? as you said pushing up does nothing. 

My guess is his definition of pushing up caused his tongue to expand itself in all directions. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2020 1:08 pm
Community Lurker

Hello everyone, let me clarify a few things about these latest results. 

This is not all mewing/chewing based. This was a result of bonesmashing with Vitamin K supplementing. I will notify helmutstrebl to share a full routine soon

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2020 2:00 pm
EddieMoney
Reputable Member
Posted by: @community-lurker

This is not all mewing/chewing based. This was a result of bonesmashing with Vitamin K supplementing. I will notify helmutstrebl to share a full routine soon

The bonesmashing was for his zygos, though. It didn't explain his skull getting wider and chin coming forward/lower third getting longer. Mewing gave him most of his results while I think bonesmashing was the icing on the cake. 

I am at least glad mewing gave me cheekbones so I don't have to bonesmash my face. I do know personally bonesmashing works though because my knuckles have grown a lot from bareknuckle punching brick walls. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2020 5:16 pm
Azrael
Estimable Member

The bonesmashing was for his zygos, though. It didn't explain his skull getting wider and chin coming forward/lower third getting longer. Mewing gave him most of his results while I think bonesmashing was the icing on the cake. 

I am at least glad mewing gave me cheekbones so I don't have to bonesmash my face. I do know personally bonesmashing works though because my knuckles have grown a lot from bareknuckle punching brick walls. 

I checked his insta out a few months before he apparently started bone smashing and I can tell you that his cheekbones were already pretty prominent then. I don't know why he thought of bone smashing, though as he already had his zygos pushed out and up from mewing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2020 9:55 pm
drunkwithcoffee
Estimable Member

@Azrael what's his insta?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2020 12:17 am
NeverGiveup

@drunkwithcoffee his insta is @junaidzu

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2020 8:03 am
RamonT liked
max iller
Eminent Member

Start, one year, and two year. obvious camera distortion ruins the last frame but the first two are pretty good.

edit:
Here's another gif focusing on the midface and nose profile, excluding the last pic. interesting stuff. Not perfect.

PS. If anyone can do a better job lining these up that'd be sweet considering I only have my phone and paint to do this, so there's an inherent imprecision from me. But this is the best I can do.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2020 12:24 am
ayla mao

If this is all really from mewing and not surgery then this is absolutely insane. He made it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2020 12:28 pm
EddieMoney
Reputable Member

Considering my own personal results (which are nowhere near his current face but very drastic) I do believe he did accomplish this on his own without surgery. At this point I am convinced model tier looks are possible for those that already started out with decent bone structure. Those of us that started with below average development can still be glad to look like we at least don't have CFD anymore. My previously non existent ogee curve testifies to this. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2020 2:09 pm
EddieMoney
Reputable Member
Posted by: @maxiller

Start, one year, and two year. obvious camera distortion ruins the last frame but the first two are pretty good.

edit:
Here's another gif focusing on the midface and nose profile, excluding the last pic. interesting stuff. Not perfect.

PS. If anyone can do a better job lining these up that'd be sweet considering I only have my phone and paint to do this, so there's an inherent imprecision from me. But this is the best I can do.

Anyone who says that camera angles make his results inconclusive are wanting to not believe at this point. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2020 2:12 pm
EddieMoney
Reputable Member

@eddiemoney Do you think pretty much anyone can have a big of change as you or salludon? Is hard work and technique the main limiting factor or does it all come down to genetics/sutures/age?  My main question is if I work as hard as salludon and do tongue ballooning would it be reasonable to expect drastic results? My fear is to end up like the kids on reddit who have little to no changes. Thanks btw im 18

I will br 34 this year and I started in 2017 just learning about mewing. So I do believe it is possible. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2020 12:07 pm
Robbie343
Trusted Member

This result is either mewing or Helmut’s better looking cousin, but my gut tells me this is mewing. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2020 10:24 pm
max iller
Eminent Member

@eddiemoney

I'd love to see a before-after on your progress! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2020 1:24 am
Community Lurker

Updated the thread with info on his routine / current progress along with some pictures. 

(did miss out on in depth supplementation related stuff at the moment and will update that soon too)

Spoiler
Update (Late march 2020)

UPDATE (Late march 2020)

Chewing: Hard gum for 30 minutes every night and soft gum for 1.5-2 hours mostly while working out in the gym

"I added thumb pulling , bone smashing and increased my chewing duration. Now i chew soft gum for 1.5-2 hours usually while working out in the gym and hard gum for 30 minutes"
"i chew way more now"

Bonesmashing: 1-2 minutes every hour, 3x a week 5 min. on each zygo 5 min. on chin (hard af). Bonesmashed for around 6 months

Doesn't do bonesmashing anymore and hasn't done so for 2+ months

I asked him about any gains lost (in regards to bonesmashing since if i recall correctly i've heard here and there that the results of it don't (always) stay) and he replied short and sweet with a: "Nope."

Mewing:
"I’m still doing hard mewing and chin tucking although i don’t chin tuck that much maybe 30-60 minutes max"

Recent pictures:
(25 march)

In motion: 

General side profile: 

Start to now comparison:

Complete timeline (thank you @Progress for this comparison): 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/04/2020 11:54 am
Rockyp33
Reputable Member

Just saw this now but all i can say is WOW. @darkindigo i looked at your comment on some post maybe it was this one too?? idk. But you stated that focusing on the back of the tongue too much leads to a wide palate and doesnt help with the front of the palate. I believe you even said it causes the front teeth to recess which is literally the opposite of what i want!! I have a deep bite and thats always what ive done is focus on the back mostly and swallowing and having proper suuction. Ive never really had a lot of force on the front of the palate. Your statement seems to go along with what this guy does. He just hard mewed and chin tuck. when you do that your going to get a TON of force pushing upward on the front of the palate which would seem to lead to a lot of changes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2020 9:34 am
Yusu
 Yusu
Eminent Member

hollllly shiiiit

I have decent results after one year due to chewing I think... but if that is true

So he chin tucked? How did he push?

Oh boy, this motivates me. I am 22

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2020 1:40 pm
Yusu
 Yusu
Eminent Member

I was looking at old pictures of him again

I believe that Mewing works, but you should consider the following points, which also bring a change

1. probably the most important: Losing facial fat! Bloat etc. In the past he had a little more. This makes a drastic difference, because you couldn't see the bones so well before.

Vitamin K also helps in my opinion: Either it helps flush out water or it makes the bones pop out.

Hyoid/fat under chin is gone = Drastic change from the side

3. massester construction. General facial muscles

4. growth, face definitely continues to develop in the 20s.

I just wonder to what extent Mewing has changed his facial structure and what role the other points play. I think everything had an influence

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2020 10:06 am
RamonT liked
NeverGiveup

@community-lurker bro can you ask him how he tumbpulled and how long ? thx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2020 12:08 pm
moemoe

I don't know if the changes are solely the result of mewing or there's other unnatural things that helped but it's an amazing change. Wow.

You can definitely see the increase in the distance between the ear and the lips and I don't see how fillers could achieve this.

M.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/04/2020 9:41 am
Yusu
 Yusu
Eminent Member

Look at the nose

so you think mewing could achieve this?

It is straight af now

I would love to beliefe, but I am doubting

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/04/2020 7:48 am
OkBrah

@eddiemoney Do you have a link to your results? How old are you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/04/2020 8:26 pm
Loliboly
Estimable Member

@eddiemoney I agree with @OkBrah. It would be really interesting to see your results. Especially considering how much you have posted and contributed here on this forum.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2020 12:33 pm
OkBrah and EddieMoney liked
EddieMoney
Reputable Member

I am planning on sharing. Keep in mind my changes won't be anywhere near as impressive as @HelmutStrebl BUT I feel for where I started they have been good. Especially considering my age (I started in my 30s)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2020 1:25 pm
Autokrator, OkBrah, Loliboly and 1 people liked
Azrael
Estimable Member

I am planning on sharing. Keep in mind my changes won't be anywhere near as impressive as @HelmutStrebl BUT I feel for where I started they have been good. Especially considering my age (I started in my 30s)

If you do post a progress pic, kindly post a pic of your smile as well since I'd like to see how a gummy smile improves with time (I have never seen this even on Reddit).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2020 1:34 pm
Loliboly
Estimable Member

@eddiemoney I think most, if not everyone, can agree that any report of progress, or lack there of, is valuable. Looking forward to see them!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2020 2:43 pm
EddieMoney
Reputable Member

If you do post a progress pic, kindly post a pic of your smile as well since I'd like to see how a gummy smile improves with time (I have never seen this even on Reddit).

This will happen. It's been probably one of my biggest improvements.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2020 3:15 pm
Loliboly
Estimable Member

@ovosoundszn Yeah, the hype is real! We want some Eddiemoney, @Eddiemoney! 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2020 7:41 pm
harrykanemaxilla
Estimable Member

EddieMoney he is the GOAT

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2020 9:09 pm
Gentleman

1 year ago, I was taking notes of @helmutstrebl recommendations and his replies to certain questions, this is what I wrote: (You may want to add this to the post @community-lurker)

1. Mew 24/7 (Hard) + (Upward) + (Push evenly) + (Most force on the middle and back third)... Hyoid bone start Burning.

2. Extreme chin tuck (as much as you can) (2-3 hours)... To the point where it stops me from breathing + my arms get numb

3. Gum chewing with cold water 20-30 minutes... Don't chew too much

4. Proper lip seal

5. Proper Swallowing... Try to keep molars together

6. Posture

7. Sleep on back on bed without a pillow..."I am not sure if I am mewing or not while sleeping, but I am sure I breath through my nose and mouth is closed"

8. Trouble breathing when chin tuck + hard mewing

* Don't use the muscle under chin

* You should feel tightness in your masseter muscle

* Molars are in contact for growth of mandible and maxilla both

* Chin tuck...Try to flatten your neck against the wall

* Don't forget to do moderate mewing while sleeping

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/05/2020 4:31 am
Loliboly, Autokrator, Apollo and 2 people liked
eternally12

Filler dissolving after a few short years is a myth. There were studies done showing that people who had filler injected 10 years prior still had most of it prevalent in their faces. What actually happens is the filler moves around to surrounding areas over time and so looks less effective, as though it had “dissolved” and can make people look puffy after a period of time. Of course, you can get the filler manually dissolved if you don’t like it. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/05/2020 9:30 am
Azrael
Estimable Member
Posted by: @gentleman

* Don't use the muscle under chin

This could be interpreted incorrectly. He said to mew in a way that didn't make you have a bulge under your chin, not to stop using "the muscle under chin" since there are so many muscles attached to the hyoid which helps in mewing.

Posted by: @gentleman

* Molars are in contact for growth of mandible and maxilla both

He recommended "very light contact" like Mike Mew recommends.

Also, one other thing he mentioned in his first year routine was that he slept with a pillow with his head on the edge, in a chin-tuck position.

I went through his comment history on Reddit multiple times and it also shows that he was on-and-off mewing since he was 20 (he stated this himself) but got really into it when he was 21-22. So he's actually been mewing for 4 years (if he's 24 now).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/05/2020 10:45 am
rocoloco

I don't know if @Helmutstrebl is still following the forum, anyway I'd be very curious to know if during these years his voice changed too?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2020 6:26 am
eternally12

Here John Mew explains why he doesn’t have many X-rays of patients. 

Also regarding Helmutsrebl’s case: seems like a mixture of mewing and probably fillers and/or a chin augmentation to me. Seems he’s had the best of both worlds which has led to a great result. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2020 10:25 am
Fluffycutecat
Eminent Member

Could this be evidence of the mandible growing? I thought that wasn’t possible?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2020 4:28 am
Kwak76

My guess combine loss of fat you can see cheek bone better. He is in his early 20's so still growing which is common for many men. Along with a strict routine and decent genetics he got this result. Now does this mean we all get it?? No . For older folks no. For younger maybe a better chance .

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2020 11:03 pm
Community Lurker

@rocoloco He's not following the forum anymore, he appearantly forgot his password. I'm luckily able to act as a middle man for him though with discord. 

I asked him about if his voice changed and he told me: "I really don't think so tbh"

I followed up with:

"Didn't get better at signing e.g.? Like Astro appearany did through mewing mostly"
"Did your palate expand quite a bit with mewing? I think it's tied mainly to palate size"

To which he responded with: "Palate expanded but i'm not sure about voice"
ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/05/2020 1:28 pm
theposturelaw
Posted by: @fluffycutecat

Could this be evidence of the mandible growing? I thought that wasn’t possible?

The mandible often just changes growth of direction which gives the illusion its grown. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/05/2020 6:12 pm
dm222
Trusted Member

mandible grows just not the way people think, mandible grows in the back (ramus region) both horizontally and vertically, and not in the chin area.

the chin growth happens because of strong lip seal of lower lip changing incisors inclination + mandible moving forward because of growth in the ramus region.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/05/2020 7:16 pm
TheBeastPanda
Eminent Member

@helmutstrebl and how did the bonesmashing go? Update?

--

@alphaminus how can I get a bigger chin im 14.

--

@rockyp33 what is the big thing about chewing. what will it do to my face.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2020 9:51 pm
Page 6 / 6