Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

great results found on reddit  

RSS
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

https://www.reddit.com/r/orthotropics/comments/emhota/mewing_2017_vs_2020_3_years_progress/

from 17 to 20

the weekly habits he used :

- Chewing 1 hour per day ( Mastic Gum or Chisell)

- Powerlifting (helps greatly with posture)

- Supplementing Vitamin K2

- Being aware of posture all the time

- Neck training (especially helps if you are doing sports like wrestling or jiu-jitsu)

- Practising good tongue posture (at the start my tongue was weak and couldn't reach the roof of my mouth but your body gradually adapts to change)

Posted : 10/01/2020 5:01 am
Elwynn
Estimable Member

Someone from /r/orthotropics actually bothered to take comparison photos from the same angle - am I dreaming?

In any case, this is promising. It definitely looks like some structural changes have taken place, in addition to soft-tissue improvements. I'd wager that some of the results are due to aging, since boys tend to mature noticeably even from 17 to 20. Still, I doubt that his face would have developed so well if he hadn't practiced good oral posture and exercised. It's a promising example, which shoots a hole in the belief that the structure of the face cannot change to any real extend after late puberty.

Thanks for sharing.

24 years old

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2020 4:09 pm
mr.mewing liked
dm222
Trusted Member

hair plays a big role in the illusion of a greater change.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/01/2020 7:57 pm
Elwynn
Estimable Member

@dm222

I previously compared the images by scrolling down the post, so that the hair was out of view. I could still see difference there. I think it's pretty clear that noticeable change has occurred. The primary thing up for debate is whether the guy achieved this change through mewing, maturing, exercise, etc., or a combination of all these.

24 years old

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/01/2020 11:13 pm