The Great Work Community Chat
Only logged in users are allowed to enter the chat

Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Got symmetrical eyebrows after approximately one week.  

RSS
Loliboly
Eminent Member

I just wanted to share my progress with the rest of you. It is now approximately one month since I decided to get serious about mewing to try to change my face. While my goals are the generic ones(good cheekbones, sharp jawline etc) which will require a substantial amount of  time, I soon started to see changes in my eyebrows in about one week. One of them has always been "lazy" and been raised up, giving me a sort of dopey look. They are now perfectly even, and has stayed so since. I didn't expect to see any changes there, so it is a happy surprise for me!  Has anyone else experienced this?

Posted : 20/06/2019 9:42 am
elevee
Trusted Member

Yes. You're probably the 4th person I've seen here other than me say that changes to the brow area were the first observable change.  My brows were always straight-to-droopy shaped, with no noticeable browbone. I now have a distinct brow arch. I'm 40, and it developed in only about a month.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2019 7:27 pm
Loliboly
Eminent Member

@elevee That interesting to hear. My case seems to me to be a matter of change in muscle posture rather than bone remodeling. It's like when you stand up straight and you suddenly look more alert, but now applied to my face(tongue posture = alert eye section). But talk about change in your bones. That is remarkable, considering the time it took, in hand with your age. Do you have an explanation for your case?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2019 6:08 pm
elevee
Trusted Member

I really don't, and I haven't seen the matter of eyebrows explored outside this forum. The one other poster I remember for sure saying something about it was @darkindigo, who I think is also a female over 30. We were both commenting on the thread of a teenage male who was struggling with how *fast* his brows were changing. I'm sure if you searched the words eyebrows and fast, you'd find it!

My one real guess is that the brows may be "low hanging fruit", so to speak. Maybe there's some reason why brows remodel faster (do they have a higher cell regeneration rate, like the lips?) or a certain evolutionary drive to model well (to protect the eye?) that kicks in as soon as you remove a postural barrier. I have no idea.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2019 7:49 pm
Usum liked
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Please Login or Register