Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

flat head syndrome is not a syndrome  

RSS
dopafacker

so i came to this conclusion that most people who have sleep on the back since baby tend to have good facial develop, i mean if flat head syndrome are cause by sleeping on the back when baby means the baby learn to breath through nose like our ancestor, flat ocupital bun are ideal for men, maybe for woman too because every time i see a beautiful girl have flat ocupital bun. Sadly i learn to sleep on the back when i was a baby so i have flat ocupital bun but after my mom stop breastfeeding me i develop thumb sucking habbits that lead to side sleep and mouth breathing.

Posted : 12/07/2019 12:40 pm
oatmeal liked
Kyte
 Kyte
Trusted Member

Hi,

the occipitus Is not "flat". It Is Just a sign of good (or at least decent) head posture, because It Is driven upward and aligned with neck forming a straight line.

A too prominent occipitus Is often a bad sign because It Is due to forward and tilted and head posture.

Forward head posture leads to low hyoid bone habit, disengaged back of the tongue causing the face to melt down and backward over the years damaging the airways.

This makes People uncounsciously tilting and jutting forward their head even more in order to breath better amplifying the damages, their posture and so fort, developing that ugly alien occipitus.

This post was modified 3 months ago by Kyte
ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2019 1:49 pm
bergamot liked
foranewface

not really. thats genetic. most asians indians and whites have a flat occipitus. blacks have a more prominent occipitus. even attractive black people do.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/07/2019 6:57 am
AlphaMinus
Estimable Member

A prominent occipital bun is a neanderthal skull trait. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/07/2019 12:25 pm
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Please Login or Register