Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

[Closed] Female skull changes through life  

RSS
EddieMoney
Reputable Member

I made a post in the Tom Cruise thread about Brooke Shields. Particularly it was about the "coarsening" about Brooke's facial bones.

Posted by: EddieMoney

Keep in mind comparing a juvenile/neotenous pretty boy to a middle aged man means you will always see bone changes toward a gerontomorphic facial structure.

Look, even women undergo a bone growth process similar to males. I notice in a LOT of women how their mandible and overall facial structure becomes more rugged over time. The ramus increases in length, and the chin becomes more prominent. Some of this may be due to gravity, and some of it to muscle usage (masseter and mentalis mainly).

Neotenous Brooke Shields

kind of looks like Denise Richards

Notice a more gerontomorphic facial structure with time. Her forehead is more sloped, her brow more prominent, and ramus steeper. Also notice the increased chin projection:

?imwidth=450

Notice I didn't mention anything about skin quality. Her bones are literally shaped differently. If this happens to a female imagine what would happen to a male. 

The whole idea of "muh bones fuse and never change after 25" is going to lose its credibility over the next years. Bet that. 

I notice this with her and not just her. In many women the ramus gets longer, the chin more projecting, and the brow more developed. 

I am a guy but the reason this has fascinated me as of late is because of the fact that these changes happen with time for "the fairer sex" who have only a fraction of our testosterone levels. And I am willing to bet some of this simply happens through muscle usage over the course of the years.

Therefore if women develop more coarse facial features over time, then some of you younger males have hope past 25.

Just a theory however. Discuss.

Posted : 28/03/2019 11:03 am
snaaaaakes

She probably lost her proper tongue posture over the course of adulthood, eating quickly, eating soft foods, possible orthodontic extractions or braces in adulthood. 

Posted : 28/03/2019 2:22 pm
krollic
Reputable Member

are you sure that's not a dude, eddie? lmao. those facial features, upper body, shoulder prominence / shoulder to head ratio and neck among other features are giving me serious caityln jenner or michelle vibes

Posted : 28/03/2019 2:48 pm
noises
Eminent Member
Posted by: snaaaaakes

She probably lost her proper tongue posture over the course of adulthood, eating quickly, eating soft foods, possible orthodontic extractions or braces in adulthood. 

I would argue that she still holds good tongue posture most of the time, the tightness of her jawline in that profile shot indicates posterior third engagement. Some recession is clearly evident though and apparently she's had problems with bruxism, which explains the muscle development. Could be a manifestation of her tongue posture becoming deficient over time, perhaps during nighttime, given that Mike Mew's explanation for bruxism is that masticatory muscle tone and tongue posture are unbalanced.

Posted : 28/03/2019 3:19 pm
EddieMoney
Reputable Member

None of these things explain an androgenic facial development. Or rather gerontomorphic. All human females seem to undergo this process to a degree.

Also, maxillary recession doesn't cause brow growth. Look at all middle aged females compared to their younger selves. All of these changes are evident. Google mothers next to daughters. In fact even next to sons many middle aged women have very robust bones. 

Posted : 28/03/2019 4:39 pm
EddieMoney
Reputable Member
Posted by: snaaaaakes

When I had extractions my profile and overall bone development became WEAKER. Hers indicates a trend in the opposite direction.

Posted : 28/03/2019 4:43 pm
noises
Eminent Member

You're right, the contrast is pretty staggering. She had such a feminine vibe before, hard to believe it's the same person.

Posted : 28/03/2019 5:53 pm
EddieMoney
Reputable Member

Sometimes the heavy brow may not happen to all women. However a common trend I notice in many women is a lengthening of the ramus which elongates the lower third. See Julia Roberts

Girly and innocent looking

?fit=inside|900:auto&output-quality=90

Looks like Mischa Barton bit

Now Look:

Notice the long ramus and rugged jaw structure

?w=446&h=299&crop=1

So as we can see that even in women the jaw structure changes over time. Even I notice on my own mother how much her jaw has grown relative to her skull. 

I notice in tons of my friends who are above 30 and closer to 40 that when I see their younger pics their bone structure was less "bony" especially in the women. 

Posted : 29/03/2019 12:10 am
EddieMoney
Reputable Member

Aging trends in women shows jaw bone growth with age. Notice how much more of the pic was taken up by the jaw every decade

Could it be maxillary recession? Or ramus lengthening? I know the Mew line lengthens with age but a lengthening Mew line doesn't mean the mandible grows. A more recessed maxilla with a weak mandible makes it look even weaker. 

Posted : 29/03/2019 12:17 am
auxiliary
Estimable Member

1) Females lose estrogen through their life-time which makes their face look more androgenic, though calling it androgenic or gerontomorphic would be a mistake. 

2) With time bones remodel to go forward, but also downward. 

3) Mostly likely bad head posture and not enough masseter activity would cause these changes. 

4) Of course bones continue growing all the time. 

Relevant site with images : https://www.livescience.com/35332-face-bones-aging-110104.html

Posted : 29/03/2019 7:33 am
Timbertiger
Eminent Member

Pretty sure that's the anatomy of a dude. The male hairline, brow ridge, square shoulders, etc. Curiously I only see these aging patterns in female celebrities, not females I know.. so there's a possible conspiracy for you.

Posted : 29/03/2019 10:58 am
ladida

The change is pretty drastic. But this doesnt happen with all women.

Posted : 29/03/2019 12:00 pm
EddieMoney
Reputable Member
Posted by: Timbertiger

Pretty sure that's the anatomy of a dude. The male hairline, brow ridge, square shoulders, etc. Curiously I only see these aging patterns in female celebrities, not females I know.. so there's a possible conspiracy for you.

No it happens with all middle aged women to some degree. Some more than others. But pay attention and look at how much more bony their face is compared to the 20 year olds

Posted : 29/03/2019 3:30 pm
Achilles1
Trusted Member

With Brooke, you can tell that even at her youngest, her muscularity was still jaw-dominant (very slightly). As she aged, likely overall body posture decreased, contributing to a tipped-back head. When this happens, the overall pressure on the lower jaw must increase in order to maintain some of her previous oral habituation. Obviously she had a smaller ramus in her youth with probably a more even pressure dispersion throughout the whole palate. Once the pressure is forced backwards, the front of the face will sink in and the very back molars will expand. 

Posted : 29/03/2019 10:04 pm
WishIKnewSooner

Female celebrities really aren’t the ideal use cases for such a theory. Hollywood has a tract record of not just child pedophilia but transsexualism as well- meaning they groom young boys from an early age to be “female” celebrities later on in life through hormone therapy and plastic surgery.

Rule of thumb: if she has wide clavicles, sloped forehead, square jaw, low Q angle of the femurs, lanky arms, and a ring finger longer than her index, it’s a man.

Posted : 29/03/2019 10:59 pm
krollic
Reputable Member

@wishiknewsooner no anti-semitism in the comment section, brah

I agree though. As I said before; I don't know how anyone can look at these people and not instantly and instinctively recognize them as a biological male

Posted : 29/03/2019 11:18 pm
Jawanomics
Eminent Member

I reckon they all go anti-aging clinics and get pumped full of HGH.

Posted : 30/03/2019 5:33 am
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

nah man 🤣 thats just weird man

Posted : 30/03/2019 8:08 am
EddieMoney
Reputable Member
Posted by: WishIKnewSooner

Female celebrities really aren’t the ideal use cases for such a theory. Hollywood has a tract record of not just child pedophilia but transsexualism as well- meaning they groom young boys from an early age to be “female” celebrities later on in life through hormone therapy and plastic surgery.

Rule of thumb: if she has wide clavicles, sloped forehead, square jaw, low Q angle of the femurs, lanky arms, and a ring finger longer than her index, it’s a man.

I don't know about her body proportions but lots of middle aged women of Northern European descent have those facial qualities. Sloped forehead, tall ramus, etc. She doesn't look that atypical of a woman her age. 

Posted : 30/03/2019 1:43 pm
Sclera
Estimable Member

I've tried holding my tongue on this one, but I just can't anymore. The way people are talking about this woman is so cruel and unnecessary, I can hardly believe it. It's conversations like this that makes the forum look toxic and unwelcoming, and drive people away or make them hesitant to contribute.

Would you want someone to talk about you this way? Would you want other forums to take your photos and tear them apart and make fun of you? I really doubt it. And you wonder why people don't share their own progress photos more readily?

@admin @progress, I flagged an earlier post in this topic, but nothing happened with it and, in my opinion, it's just devolved even more. Is this really the kind of conversation you find acceptable? A woman being made fun of, being considered so unfeminine in how she's aged that she can't possibly be a cis-woman? Far-flung conspiracy theories? The disrespect, transphobia, and misogyny here is really disappointing and repellent.

I understand the fine line between tone policing and free speech. But I've personally hit my limit, and I needed to say something.

Posted : 31/03/2019 4:54 pm
xDJ, Violet, Maw and 1 people liked