The Great Work Community Chat
Only logged in users are allowed to enter the chat

Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Extract lying down wisdom teeths ?  

RSS
catirl

Title.. 

Any help?

Posted : 07/01/2019 7:29 pm
Apollo
Reputable Member

This isn't really a judgement we can make over the internet, and will depend on factors like your age and dental history, but if they aren't impacted or causing you problems, expanding your dental arches might be able to create enough space to accommodate your third molars.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2019 5:23 pm
catirl
Posted by: Apollo

This isn't really a judgement we can make over the internet, and will depend on factors like your age and dental history, but if they aren't impacted or causing you problems, expanding your dental arches might be able to create enough space to accommodate your third molars.

Thanks your right.

How can i expand my dental arches ? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2019 9:17 am
Apollo
Reputable Member
Posted by: catirl

Thanks your right.

How can i expand my dental arches ? 

Depending on factors like your age and tongue space, you might achieve some expansion just by practicing good oral posture. Expansion appliances could give you more drastic results, if the goal is to create enough space for wisdom teeth. However, in many areas, it can be a challenge to find a good provider.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2019 2:44 pm
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Please Login or Register