Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

explain this !! great results after teeth extraction

judicator.v2

teeth extractions not bad for everyone, 

Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2020 1:17 am
Progress
Member Moderator

Seems like Invisalign fixed his overbite. The extractions may have improved the shape of his alveolar bone by reducing protrusion. In theory, lip seal should've resulted in the same outcome.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2020 9:49 am
judicator.v2

@progress yeah correct lip seal will prevent straight teeth from going incline but its impossible to keep correct lip seal with protuded teeth right, so extraction is the only option i guess

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/12/2020 1:19 am
Hyperintake
  1. Explain the xheekbones? Maxilla moved forward from invusalign? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/12/2020 5:40 pm
auxiliary
Reputable Member
Posted by: @hyperintake
  1. Explain the xheekbones? Maxilla moved forward from invusalign? 

I know the mod won't like this, but why is this forum filled* with ridiculous comments like these?

Dude, it's so obvious there is different lighting, angle, haircut, beard cut and even his eyebrow is plucked... Also he's squinting, [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] lol.

If anything, taking into account the factors I outlined it seems that his :

• Alveolar bone/front maxilla has slightly retracted.
  • Cheeks sunk inwards.
  • Nose became less up-tipped.

It seems there is also something going on with his lower teeth, but I don't know what.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/12/2020 12:43 pm
PaperBag liked
Limebike
Eminent Member

Also note the nose angle is completely parallel with his forehead angle. This is a clear giveaway that he is severely recessed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2021 11:40 pm