Forum

NOTICE:

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Expansion of Mandibular Arch (Lower Jaw)  

RSS
isoss
(@isoss)

Hey Guys, 

I just started mewing 1 week ago. I have been exclusively breathing through my mouth for almost 20 Years now. I did a lot of research about proper tongue posture and how it affects your maxilla and the width of your palate. Does proper tongue posture increase the width of your mandibular arch aswell?

If not what could i do to increase the width of the lower mandibular arch aswell.

I dont want to end up with to different widths in the next few years. X(

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2019 12:42 pm
Apollo
(@apollo)
Reputable Member
isoss
(@isoss)

thx !

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/01/2019 8:22 am
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register