The Great Work Community Chat
Only logged in users are allowed to enter the chat

Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Emery's Progress Journal  

RSS
Emery

Decided to start a journal for myself here that others can follow along with if they'd like. 

I am a 32 year old female who has had TMD since the age of 14.  I have scar tissue and some bone on bone contact in my left jaw condyle.  The actual tissue disc eroded way back in high school.  I don't click anymore, but can get some soreness from time to time.   I have a Class II Div II deep bite.  At 18, my dentist pulled my top wisdom teeth out instead of just filling the cavities in them, which I think may have possibly led to my apnea problems worsening. (My bottom wisdom teeth are still in my jaw.  One is partially erupted and one is stuck in the gum line.)  I am on the border between moderate and severe sleep apnea and currently have a cpap machine.  My mewing journal is only one step in my journey towards better health, so I may share some of my other progress from time to time like diet and exercise.  Who knows, maybe those will also affect my mewing results for the better. 🙂 

Just a heads up.  I don't know if I will share any of my pics.  I know that makes it tough for others to be able to evaluate the credibility of what is being explored in this forum, but I am a very shy person.  I will try to get myself to post if I notice there is indeed progress being made, just can't promise I will.

Seeing as this is a slow process, I will update every other month.

Posted : 13/08/2019 4:37 pm
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Please Login or Register