Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Edge-to-edge bite  

RSS
Zag
 Zag

I went to one ortho clinic with my edge-to-edge issue. Upper and lower incisors have started to wear out so I gotta fix it as soon as its possible. Doc said, braces on both arches, but he would need to extract 2 wisdom teeth from the bottom arch and move that arch back. I wasn't happy with the method he proposed.

I asked about expanders and he said: "no, there no need", even though upper incisors have no room and are slightly crooked.

Should I look for another ortho who specialize in palatal expansion? My goal is to bring maxilla forward, which I think is the reason behind my unfortunate bite, dark circles and roman nose.

Posted : 27/03/2019 2:26 pm