Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Do I have tongue tie?  

RSS
Helpmepls86

Hi guys, I'm wondering if I have tongue tie.this is what happens when I lift root of tongue please help its like my tongue goes into a taco shape and the center of my tongue is not rising up for some reason respond asap

Posted : 13/02/2020 8:38 am
Helpmepls86

These pics are me lifting the root of tongue or posterior. Pls help I think I'm not mewing properly cos my tongue goes into this weird shape and center of tongue isnt going up

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/02/2020 8:39 am
Helpmepls86

It's like my tongue goes in A V shape... 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/02/2020 8:50 am
Sergio-OMS
Eminent Member

@helpmepls86

It look like you do.

Can you try to touch the back of you upper front teeth with the tip of your mouth with your mouth fully open and take a picture of how the tongue stays, and the teeth being included in the photograph? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/02/2020 9:22 am
Helpmepls86

@sergio-oms

Yo can u please help. https://youtu.be/rtwZrSrIzWI

When I lift the root of tongue, I notice my hyroid bone rising up like should be, my tongue however is going in a taco shape or it's like rolling. I'm really frustrated with this issue. I appreachiate you for responding BTW. It's amazing how supportive ppl in this forum are

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/02/2020 3:54 pm