Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Difficulty keeping my teeth together without clenching  

RSS
Dimitrelos300

I  used to mew with my teeth quite apart until some time.For some reason i have difficult keeping my teeth together especially the molars.Sometimes i manage to do this but most of the times my anterior teeth tend to be in contact or in more contact compared to my molars.Also, sometimes i seem to clench a bit which is bad.For some reason my bite forces tend to be stronger in the front part of my bite than the back.I dont know why this happens.Is this because i used to move my jaw forward to have a better profile despite having unaturraly bite(ionly front teeth were in contact) 5 months ago?(yes i was clueless)Is it sth wrong with my bite.I have been told i have class 1 bite as i had braces.8 months ago my chin was a bit reccesed despite not having an overbite(strange)Now its ok(to ridge level and maybe a bit  more forward.Anyway i want to mew with my teeth closed for better outer u but i dont know why i have difficulty keeping my molars together.The forces which keep my anterior bite together are stronger than the forces which i can manually create to keep molars together without cleching.I would like an advice.If I  continue to try will it become easier.Also, how you can easilly understand if you clench?

Posted : 05/01/2019 10:22 am