fbpx
Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Can you smile while mewing? 3 years of resting bich face worth it? People are afraid of me/think I'm sad.

Kolibri
(@kolibri)
10+ Forum Posts

Even if it's not bcs I'm so focused, my smile would be ret... akward. 

Wbu? Ty

Topic starter Posted : 01/04/2019 11:56 am
krollic
(@krollic)
500+ Forum Posts

lmao, of course you can smile. you have to be a serial smiler if you want to affect your facial muscles. practice proper posture and make sure you are well groomed and people will think you are serious and alert rather than depressed and angry

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2019 3:19 pm
Kolibri liked
Kyte
 Kyte
(@kyte)
200+ Forum Posts

I think that you SHOULD smile a little

When I hard Mew i keep a neutral smile with sealed lips to prevent a Possibile eccessive front teeth tipping. In addition i think It helps the palate to get shaped like a U instead of like a V.

Take a look to this video

https://youtu.be/FOUP6xOqwDU

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2019 3:44 pm
Kolibri liked
Kolibri
(@kolibri)
10+ Forum Posts

Right! I found it hard to push on the front palate, but now suddenly I know how to push it equally

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/04/2019 5:07 pm

THE GREAT WORK