Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Can You See Any Changes in My Mewing Pics?  

RSS
2cool4mule

I have been trying to mew for about a year, but I honestly don't know if I have seen any progress. I am recently trying to pick up my work by hard mewing, thumb pulling, good posture, and mew push swallow. Can any of you see differences in these pictures?

Before:

After:

EDIT: I'm 19. I have a 38-39mm IMW (I think I measured correctly). 170lbs

Posted : 31/03/2020 6:44 pm
Topic Tags
Elwynn
Estimable Member

At face value, you seem more masculine in the second set of pictures. However, this could easily be the effect of the angle and lighting. All I can say is, "maybe".

It's very difficult to take good comparison photos, but if you're interested in tracking your progress through pictures, then try to take the next set from the same angle, same distance from the camera, and in the same lighting.

24 years old

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2020 9:36 pm
Azrael liked
Silver
Trusted Member

Yes, a little.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2020 9:48 am
EddieMoney
Reputable Member
Posted by: @elwynn

At face value, you seem more masculine in the second set of pictures. However, this could easily be the effect of the angle and lighting. All I can say is, "maybe".

It's very difficult to take good comparison photos, but if you're interested in tracking your progress through pictures, then try to take the next set from the same angle, same distance from the camera, and in the same lighting.

I would add that profile shots are also important. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2020 2:31 pm
Elwynn liked