fbpx
Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Burning sensation in my entire maxilla

Slinky
(@slinky)
100+ Forum Posts

Alright, for the past 2-3 weeks I am feeling this "burning sensations" in my entire maxilla. My under eye region gets itchy too sometimes. Is this normal? I've experienced this for the first time in my 2+ year mewing career

Topic starter Posted : 11/03/2020 7:55 pm
Greensmoothies
(@greensmoothies)
200+ Forum Posts

I've heard reports of infection from the eye travelling to the jaw and visa versa. I believe it's because nerves in maxillary teeth connect to the eyes, giving the option for pathogens to travel. Itching and burning are sometimes symptoms of infection. Get a doctor and dentist to look at this ASAP. In the meantime, you could take a solution of a few drops of 2-5% iodine (I use Logol's) in some water and swish it in your mouth. Rinse with plain water afterwards. Mew very gently.

Remember this pain... and let it activate you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2020 12:24 am
Azrael
(@azrael)
200+ Forum Posts
Posted by: @slinky

I've experienced this for the first time in my 2+ year mewing career

I'm sorry but that made me chuckle.

But on a more serious note, I think your maxilla is probably being affected more than it was before. Like one of the threads here (can't recall the title) described, you may have hit the "exponential growth/changes" point.

What's your routine?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2020 12:28 am
Slinky
(@slinky)
100+ Forum Posts
Posted by: @greensmoothies

I've heard reports of infection from the eye travelling to the jaw and visa versa. I believe it's because nerves in maxillary teeth connect to the eyes, giving the option for pathogens to travel. Itching and burning are sometimes symptoms of infection. Get a doctor and dentist to look at this ASAP. In the meantime, you could take a solution of a few drops of 2-5% iodine (I use Logol's) in some water and swish it in your mouth. Rinse with plain water afterwards. Mew very gently.

That sounds serious. I should visit my dentist then. Thanks for the advice 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2020 8:49 am
Slinky
(@slinky)
100+ Forum Posts

@azrael I soft mew all the time, along with proper body posture. That's it. I haven't seen any results so far

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2020 8:52 am
Azrael
(@azrael)
200+ Forum Posts

@azrael I soft mew all the time, along with proper body posture. That's it. I haven't seen any results so far

Are you an adult? I personally believe hard mewing is a necessity for adults to observe improvements as most people who haven't seen changes are adults who either soft mew without proper posture or chin tucking.

But then again, your recent sensations with soft mewing could indicate that changes are coming slowly and steadily.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2020 12:00 pm
Greensmoothies
(@greensmoothies)
200+ Forum Posts
Posted by: @greensmoothies

That sounds serious. I should visit my dentist then. Thanks for the advice 

It's probably nothing, but it doesn't hurt to check. It's difficult to detect a jawbone infection with bitewing x-rays when it's new, conebeam or better yet a CBCT is much better for this purpose. I have a jawbone infection and my dentist failed to detect it with bitewing xrays, and my symptoms and history didn't raise concern when it really should have... Anyway, please don't hard mew until you get your eyes and upper jaw checked out and given the all clear. I once read an account of someone who hard mewed, then a canine became infected and abscessed, after which it had to be extracted. It seems like he had some underlying condition that hard mewing worsened. Expect your dentist to give you no other remedy besides extraction or root canal should a tooth abscess, even if it's vital.

No result after 2 years can be typical. The thing about hard mewers is they are "high effort" which doesn't just entail engaging in this hard mewing practice. It also means doing several different things at once. What Jamo recommended was not solely hard mewing. He also suggested people mew in their sleep and chin tuck day and night to help get results. By chin tuck this is meant, to be clear. eta: So it's not entirely clear if hard mewing specifically is what makes the result.

Remember this pain... and let it activate you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2020 1:33 am

THE GREAT WORK