Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Any way to create some extra space in my upper dental arch in 3,5 weeks?  

RSS
Jelly
Eminent Member

I want to get dental impressions just before Christmas* for 4 facings for my upper front teeth. They are a bit crowded, but not terribly. With facings they correct for minor misalignment, but of course the teeth are not crooked for no reason, it's because they have too little space. If they make facings in this situation, they will all be a tiny bit smaller than ideal. So I am wondering if there is any way to create some extra space in this really short time?

I'm thinking:
-Pressing my tongue really hard specifically against the upper teeth (normally it curls down my lower teeth, in this case I will have).
-Buying a Viber 125 Hz or Truelight for use everyday http://www.axeldental.net/
-Face pulling with my fingers for 3 minutes every waking hour.

Any other idea's? Do you think it's possible to have some change in this short time period?

*Timing is due to insurance.

Posted : 27/11/2019 9:24 am