Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Amazing progress (beginning) by mewing and chewing  

RSS
frappa

I am 38. Started mewing some weeks ago. Started chewing mastic gum 3 days ago.

The pictures are about 10 days apart. I had extractions as a teenager and orthodontic treatment due to macrodontia they said, teeth were too big for my face. It basically didn't really work. I had to wear that external headgear that pulls your molars BACK to make space, and even after all that I was never able to properly close my mouth, tongue always rested low, deviated septum. look how freakin long is my philtrum.

I started to look much more like my beautiful mother, I can see her in me.
She had big teeth but an amazing jawline and beautifully simmetric face features.

For reference, a picture of my mother at 38.

Posted : 14/07/2019 6:27 am
EddieMoney
Reputable Member

Your facial structure is so different than hers. I wonder if they thought you needed extractions because of your narrow face? But I bet your vertical/downward growth just created that effect. I doubt your mother has a wide face; she probably just has a short one and so big teeth don't look off on her.

Either way keep up the good work. Your masseters already look more developed . Be sure to engage your posterior tongue more, too. It has helped me with facial shortening and with making my jawline and cheeks more defined. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/07/2019 8:43 am
brianfnpillman

I'm sorry but nothing changed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2019 6:17 am
frappa

not so much from profile yet (i am 38) but my mouth posture is so much better. It will take me years before i can grow a bit but my face already "shortened" a bit optically.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2019 8:00 am
frappa

sorry for the misleading title, I changed it: this can't be defined a result but the beginning of a progress.
English is not my native language, apologies.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2019 8:47 am
TGW
 TGW
TGW Admin Admin

@frappa

Interesting results, I think your lower third looks different. Thread moved from main forum to adult case discussions

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2019 3:27 pm
frappa liked
bundfalke
Trusted Member

Just want to throw in you look very pretty for a 38 year old woman.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2019 10:00 am
frappa

@admin

thank you for moving it to the right place.
yes my lower third changed a lot and my nasolabial folds (smile lines) are reduced.

mostly my mouth and neck posture improved.
in this picture i look extremely tired but look, even the bags under my eyes look less deep. it's slowly working. i will continue posting my progress.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2019 3:25 am
frappa

@bundfalke

thank you that's a very kind thing to say

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2019 3:25 am
frappa

Our face structure is not that different now that i have a jawline!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/07/2019 1:07 am
frappa

first small progress on the profile are also visible. look at the difference of posture:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/07/2019 1:16 am
frappa

1 month of chewing, circa 3 months of mewing

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2019 10:24 am
Tetiana liked
Kyte
 Kyte
Estimable Member

Hi frappa,

have you ever been told by someone you know that you look better/healthier/different?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2019 11:04 am
tumbandjumb

@kyte

I been getting that a lot the last few months and I been mewing for over a year. people keep telling me I look better/healthier and more masculine. I rly don't know man,. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2019 11:47 am
dm222
Trusted Member
Posted by: @frappa

first small progress on the profile are also visible. look at the difference of posture:

which one is after? you should post before in the left and after in the right.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2019 3:38 pm
frappa

@dm222

yes, before is on the left and after on the right.

in the before the head is slightly tilted forward and my face looks flatter. i should create a gif

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2019 3:40 am
ohwhatthehell
Eminent Member

I can definitely see the progress in these, but the biggest differences is in how much happier you look. There's a light in your eyes that just isn't present in the before pictures. Congrats!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2019 12:24 pm
frappa liked
frappa

@kyte

yes everybody tells me that I look healthier / happier / more youthful.

I will post some more progress pictures soon

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/12/2019 2:05 pm
PolHolmes
Eminent Member

Weeks? I think it's a placebo, to be honest. changes take months if not years. 

I recommend you make the effort to take photos with FLASH and keeping your head at the exact same angle every time. Like most people on this fourm are aware, a tiny change of tilting your head, for example, can give the illusion of progress. Just a bit of constructive criticism! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2019 2:12 pm
sooi18

i think you are very beautiful! i dont think long philtrum is really an issue haha many celebrities have it too. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2019 12:51 am
ShaktiOm
Trusted Member

The difference between the first two pictures and the third is quite spectacular actually. All in three months at 38 years old.  Good job and keep up the positive thinking. It helps a lot I believe.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2019 8:36 am
jungerAdonis

All i see is change in lightning and facial expression. But if it makes you feel happier thats great i guess.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2019 9:41 am
ITZY_BITZY

I think u look better in the before... your jaw was already wide... you just need to fix you recession... upswing to your jaws wider cheekbones and improved eye area which u could improve with Surgery if mewing didn't work later... 

• Maybe it's time to stop chewing and focus on your mid face/eye area
ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2019 11:13 pm