Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

alright, this seems to be the right forum to ask. What do I need to aesthetic improve my face ?? MSE + FM ?? Rhinoplasty?+ some other things ??  

RSS
Edu
 Edu

Posted : 10/10/2019 8:54 pm
Le_Fort_or_Bust
Trusted Member

Nosejob and chin implant / chin augmentation / chin surgery for starters. You can try fillers for chin.

30 yo, need to expand palate, move maxilla upward and forward, reduce gonial angle.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2019 5:02 am
wtccominatya

Id say work on your foward head posture by doing chin tucks. Alot of people like to crank their necks up to accentuate their jaw lines to the dismay of the rest of their face

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2019 10:30 am
J3tze

I'd follow an MSE treatment and see about Rhynoplasty afterwards. From there you can decide if there are other parts that you'd like to change such as your chin. You're not a bad looking guy imo, you shouldn't have any problems with women. Please shave the neckbeard though, it's not doing you any favors & keep the long hair but keep it neat. You should also look into some basic styling, you could pull off a highclass artist look with the right clothes and the long hair. How old are you? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2019 9:17 pm
Rockyp33
Reputable Member

First off do what you can work on in the meantime we all have different face shapes and different haricuts suit them differently. I will say you seem to look best with the haircut in the striped shirt picture. overall not a bad looking dude. honestly just mew and sleep without a pillow and sleep on your side and use your arm as a pillow.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2019 9:25 pm
LizzyBennet

If there is nothing wrong with your bite (you haven't mentioned anything about your teeth, so assume it's fine), and your concerns are purely cosmetic I would just get a nose job and get fillers for chin projection. I agree with others that you are a good looking bloke and your smile is nice too. I don't think you need to resort to MSE, etc. Mewing, of course, is something everyone should do with not much effort once you get used to it, and is free.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/11/2019 9:30 am