Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Again me boys, just want to be sure that I mew good  

RSS
Yusu
 Yusu
Eminent Member

Posted : 18/05/2020 7:57 am
Yusu
 Yusu
Eminent Member

Somerhing went wrong lol

Here the text:

My lower third seems fine, but I have bad undereyr support, sloping forehead and yeah this nose. But my father has the samr nose, it could be genetic. My little brother seems to grt it too...
Does my maxilla seem recessed? What is wrong with my upper face?
I know this is hard to say with this picture, just want some opinions
Based on this, I would adjust my mewing technique.
I chewed for long time with molars hard, that gave me a longer ramus
Maybe I would start chewing with premolars
And my back third isnt pressed strong... My teeth are also not together due to midline deviration
Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/05/2020 7:59 am
Azrael
Estimable Member

@yusu You could have cropped the unnecessary stuff of the pic and just upload from the neck up.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/05/2020 8:46 am
PaperBag
Estimable Member

@yusu You look good. A front view would show more of your undereye support or lack thereof, although it looks fine. I agree that your nose is probably genetic, it doesn't look like a CFD nose to me. Chewing on molars gave you a longer ramus? I thought that was guaranteed to shorten the ramus.
The main thing that sticks out to me is how your chin is so ahead of your mouth. Has it always been that way?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/05/2020 12:13 pm
Yusu
 Yusu
Eminent Member

@paperbag

Sorry for the late answer.

My chin was always like that

Since I chewed hard for 6 months, my ramus length did grew and my gonial angle decrase. I chewed always more on the left because of a teeth problem at the right side and my left ramus is slightly longer, so I think if you chew just 30-60 minutes hard, not over do it, than it should even help

I will post a picture of my blue circles, which even goes to my nose HAHA

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2020 10:57 am
Yusu
 Yusu
Eminent Member

idk if this is because of my maxilla or my thin skim

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2020 10:58 am