The Great Work Community Chat
Only logged in users are allowed to enter the chat

Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Adult progress after 2 months (some hard mewing involved)  

RSS
Somethingelse

Started 2 months ago. I do at least 2-3 hours of hard mewing a day while driving. I didn't lose any weight, in fact gained about 3 pounds since i stopped breastfeeding during this period.

Unfortunately there is a difference in lighting in the pictures. 

Posted : 11/08/2019 7:54 am
Adam liked
Topic Tags
dm222
Trusted Member

looks legit... you had upswing

the nose is where it is more noticeable...

how old are you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2019 4:57 pm
Somethingelse

@dm222

I'm 32 so quite surprised to see these relatively quick changes. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2019 3:57 am
dm222 liked
dm222
Trusted Member

Do you chin tuck?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2019 1:49 pm
Somethingelse

@dm222

No i only found out about chin tucking very recently. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2019 2:45 pm

Wow! Bravo!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2019 8:22 pm
Adam
 Adam

Did you felt a pressure in your skull when you were hard mewing? If so can you describe that? i.e slight pain near the ear and above the eyes.
Very nice changes!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2019 7:30 am
Somethingelse

@adam

yes i did feel pressure/tension mostly in my cheekbones (under my eye) and also below my nose (you know along the lines that go from your nose to the corners of your mouth). I cannot say it is painful, more like a workout. 

I even felt sometimes some crackles or pops (not painful) in these locations and in the roof of my mouth when i mewed especially hard. It felt the same as when i go to a chiropractor that is using a gentle approach. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2019 5:00 am
Adam liked
Rockyp33
Reputable Member

Biggest change porbably came from the tighening of the skin under your jaw but i can see change in your face as well

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/09/2019 9:50 pm
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Please Login or Register