Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

About falim gum  

RSS
Dopepoppa

Hi just wondering about how long and how many pieces of falim gum should I chew at start? Right now I chew only 2 pieces for 1 hour. The problem is that I dont really get sore in my jaw...should increase falim gum or could it be dangerous?

Posted : 28/04/2019 8:40 am
elevee
Trusted Member

Word on the street is to never chew more than an hour a day, since you can give yourself jaw problems, but increase to 4 or 5 pieces each session.

As a heads up, keep a careful eye on the alignment of your teeth. I recently learned the hard way that if your bite is off, falim chewing will make it worse. I could see a visible movement of my teeth (in a bad way) in just a couple of weeks, so be cautious.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/04/2019 1:17 pm
Dopepoppa liked
Dopepoppa

Thanks for the answer! But I dont really feel a burn when I chew. Its like my jaw is little fatigue but not sore and I chew 4 pieces for 1h

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/04/2019 2:18 pm
darkindigo
Reputable Member

I know a guy who chewed regular gum for about Aan hour a day and quit cause his head started to look like a triangle. Do not chew gum like that. Those who really know about TMD (like LVI’s Bill Dickerson) day to NEVER chew gum.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2019 12:36 am
darkindigo
Reputable Member

What’s your goal? What do you look like?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2019 12:37 am
Dopepoppa

I want to have a wider face, right now my face is pretty narrow and long

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2019 3:55 am
Sceriff
Eminent Member

Do you think chewing gum can make an overbite worse?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2019 6:38 pm