Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

8 month mewing transformation video 19 years old: i changed my face...  

RSS
Tomaazo

Here is the link to the video...

Posted : 21/03/2019 1:43 pm
Kolibri, snaaaaakes, mave and 4 people liked
tonguepsoturee

Just goes to show what dedication to mewing can achieve. Superb results.

What struck me most was that his nose seems straighter and face seems alittle more symmetrical ? On top of the obvious gains in the jaw area.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2019 7:45 pm
RamonT liked
Achilles1
Trusted Member

now that's a nice result

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/03/2019 10:24 pm
darby_jones

wow, I wish I knew this when I was 19. I can see the sclera under your iris was reduced, which is so awesome.

I have the feeling that my eyesight is getting worse over the years due to lack of support under the eyes, causing them to deform.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2019 12:41 pm
mave
 mave

Nice!
Do you use suction hold or just push tongue hard to the roof ?
Also do you push straight up or up and forward ?

Very motivating progress, good job on the video

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2019 2:05 am
Kevinrod15

Very nice work, keep going. Inspiring 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/03/2019 3:51 am
Breezy89

Excellent results. The most noticeable change is the hollowing of your cheeks, gonial angle and mandible length increase. How did you manage to get your cheeks so hollow. I have been doing proper swallowing for the past 2 years and my cheeks still have not hollowed out. Did you lose body fat during that period?

Otherwise those are truly remarkable changes in such a short period of time. I wish I knew this at your age as people have told me I looked good in the past even with the flaws I had back then- before I started mewing 2 years ago. But my profile is still far from ideal- especially my jawline. Here is s link to my post for reference

My progress

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2019 8:30 pm
Share:

Face Development

Please Login or Register