Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

6 Months Mewing Results - PHOTOS AND WEIGHT  

RSS
Jack.

https://imgur.com/a/1nFeYrQ

"After" photo is on the LEFT side.

I started mewing when I was 14 and a half; now recently turned 15. I have bulked from 127-136lbs in the span of 6 months mewing (the weight gain wasn't from mewing, I was lifting weights and worked out).

This topic was modified 8 months ago by Jack.
Posted : 01/01/2019 8:45 pm
Usum, Angelina, Ayla31 and 1 people liked
drunkwithcoffee
Trusted Member

First of all, it's awesome that you've decided to share pics.  Thanks for contributing these to the forum!

That said, these pics can't be compared.  They're at different angles, with drastically different lighting.  Can you take one with the same lighting at as close as the same angle as the first pic as possible?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2019 9:03 pm
wardellstephencurry

Great results Jack. Similar facial changes happened to me as well but instead over a longer period of time. Just curious, did you soft mew or hard mew for the 6 months?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2019 2:45 pm
Silberman

Fantastic results. Thanks for sharing. Also wondering about soft og hard mew.

This post was modified 8 months ago by Silberman
ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2019 3:29 pm
tgw
 tgw

Amazing. How do you mew?

This post was modified 8 months ago by tgw
ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2019 1:14 am
catirl

Do you chew gum ? if so how many days per week and how many pieces of gum ? and how many hours per day ? 😛 congratulations

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2019 9:27 am
drunkwithcoffee
Trusted Member

Caveat to my earlier comment - it does look like there may have been enough change to make the angles of the pics irrelevant.  If that's the case, awesome job! That said, pics from the same angle would help you better define how drastic those changes have been.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2019 2:21 pm
Rockyp33
Reputable Member

Great results jack but fix that head posture and youll become chad in no time

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2019 6:11 pm
Jack.

To begin thanks for all the positive comments and encouragement, I apologize for the late reply but I'll try to answer some of your questions. I can't quote everyone here so I'll just do a "Q and A" style format.

Q:Coffee's Question regarding angles + lighting.
A:I was aware of this and I did try to replicate the angle/pose as much as possible (hence why I was leaning forward even in the after photo) however unfortunately it is slightly different. Regarding the lighting however I don't think its relevant as the lighting is worse in the after photo (and would in theory show less jaw definition) so any positive change wouldn't be a result of lighting.

Q: Chewing/Diet
A: I haven't touched a single piece of gum in 3 years probably. However, I have been bulking the entire time and I tend to eat less calorically dense "bro foods" even on a bulk (not necessary for body composition as long as macros are hit but I do it for health reasons and they are easy to prepare). This means I tend to eat large volumes of food (filling 3000+ calories with "bro foods" is hard!) and in particular seeds/nuts such as almonds and pumpkin seeds are tough to chew in excess (I eat 100-200g per "serving" which is a LOT, think 6-8 generous handfuls). 

Q: Mewing "technique"
A: Nothing too special, I would soft mew most of the time but certain times of the day when I had nothing to actively do (think during school assemblies, zoning out during commutes) I would hard mew, I would also hard mew before I went to bed (don't know why).

Q: Head Posture?
A: My posture is fixed ever since I started lifting weights (from friends + families, spontaneous photos) but I stuck my neck out to replicate the "before" picture pose.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2019 5:48 am
UwU and virtualzahra liked
zosogg
Eminent Member

These are pretty absurd results. Crazy how different mewing is when you start at a young age than even in your early 20's

Edit: honestly I have a hard time believing this is even the same person these changes are just too great for 1 year

This post was modified 7 months ago by zosogg
ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/01/2019 3:15 pm
bikibqt

i like what i see, but you are clearly not relaxed on your second picture and obviously pushing your mandible forward, take a picture when you are more relaxed, your face doesn't look relaxed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2019 1:44 pm
Bael
 Bael
Posted by: zosogg

These are pretty absurd results. Crazy how different mewing is when you start at a young age than even in your early 20's

Edit: honestly I have a hard time believing this is even the same person these changes are just too great for 1 year

Well Dr Mike Mew himself said in his "call to action" video that "right up until twenty five you can expect some fast results". However, it is clear that for people in their teens these results are even faster.

To OP, great results! Even though there is clearly some exaggeration due to changes in lightning et cetera, you look so much better that definitely there's some noticeable progress. Congrats!

This post was modified 7 months ago by Bael
ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2019 6:32 pm
thetruthaboutjohnny

Like bikibqt I'm wondering if you're pushing your mandible forward in the new photo. The chin has gone from being behind the lower lip to in front of it, which would be absolutely amazing progress since it almost looks like some chin implant patients. 

I've gotten pretty good results mainly with my jaw definition, but my chin is in the same place still. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/02/2019 1:54 pm
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register