Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

3 months progress  

RSS
Timbertiger
Eminent Member

Let me know what you think. I think my nose might have moved forward a little. Before on left, after on right.

Posted : 11/04/2019 2:44 pm
Topic Tags
CristinaRose

😊

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2019 7:27 pm
Mangas77
Eminent Member

Well, good progress for just 3 months ! Keep mewing !

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2019 7:59 pm
tgw
 tgw

i don't see a difference around your nose

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2019 9:14 pm
newyearnewme

The change is not drastic, but what I see is that your lower jaw moved slightly upwards, the nose is maybe sliiiightly more sloped?

But idk, it could just be because in the second photo your face was sliiiightly closer to the camera

The tendency is definitely positive 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2019 5:45 am
Timbertiger
Eminent Member
Posted by: newyearnewme

The change is not drastic, but what I see is that your lower jaw moved slightly upwards, the nose is maybe sliiiightly more sloped?

But idk, it could just be because in the second photo your face was sliiiightly closer to the camera

The tendency is definitely positive 🙂 

The biggest change I see is that my eyes seem to go back into my skull a little more, but since I'm not showing them I understand it's all hearsay until I present evidence. I didn't expect much change at just 3 months but I got excited that something seems different though it's hard to put a finger on what that is exactly. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2019 10:35 am
Kyte
 Kyte
Estimable Member

Hi!

But...Can you lift your hyoid bone? Are you alredy doing It?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2019 11:32 am
Timbertiger
Eminent Member
Posted by: Kyte

Hi!

But...Can you lift your hyoid bone? Are you alredy doing It?

I recently started focusing more on the back of the tongue which is why I think I have less of a double chin in the second photo. I think it's lifted now but I don't know if it's yet where it should be.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2019 11:42 am
Kyte
 Kyte
Estimable Member

I started to focus on it since the very beginning.

I can't help to spam my 3 months before-after but don't consider it as a result ( lighting, hairstyle and positioning of the head play a big role) ,but rather as a demonstration of the difference that lifting the hyoid bone can make 

io

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2019 12:14 pm
Timbertiger
Eminent Member

That's a pretty dramatic transformation! Getting they hyoid bone to where it should be is a gradual process though right? Because I'm pretty sure I'm lifting my tongue as far back as I can go currently though I don't see the dramatic transformation you had. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2019 12:29 pm
Bogdar
Eminent Member

To me, your lips seem more aligned after. However only 2 photos without measuring is too innacurate to hold judgements. At least it is not worse, keep going !

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2019 2:17 pm
GreekGodBrody
Trusted Member

My observations:

• Minimal improvements in gonial angle (good)
  • Slightly more pronounced cheekbones, maybe? Although hard to tell for sure from that angle, but your zygos look fuller
ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2019 2:41 am
Timbertiger
Eminent Member
Posted by: GreekGodBrody

My observations:

• Minimal improvements in gonial angle (good)
  • Slightly more pronounced cheekbones, maybe? Although hard to tell for sure from that angle, but your zygos look fuller

How would the gonial angle change? I understand that the jaw can come down and forward if the maxilla moves forward but not how the actual bone could morph and change angles.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2019 10:40 am
Achilles1
Trusted Member

Yes, there is an ever-so-slight improvement to the overall facial appearance! Fortunately, mewing has a compounding effect, which means you end up creating a virtuous cycle of growth. As you gain the width, you gain the space for the tongue to occupy. As you gain space for the tongue, you can push more determinately. As you push more determinately, you grow faster! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2019 12:21 am
Timbertiger
Eminent Member
Posted by: Achilles1

Yes, there is an ever-so-slight improvement to the overall facial appearance! Fortunately, mewing has a compounding effect, which means you end up creating a virtuous cycle of growth. As you gain the width, you gain the space for the tongue to occupy. As you gain space for the tongue, you can push more determinately. As you push more determinately, you grow faster! 

Yay! I'm just happy that I can finally comfortably fit my tongue on the roof of my mouth now. I agree. Now that the tongue fits, it feels a lot easier to push outwards.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2019 2:30 pm
Pame
 Pame
Trusted Member

Whats your age? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2019 4:00 pm
Timbertiger
Eminent Member

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2019 4:46 pm
RamonT
Trusted Member
Posted by: Achilles1

Great post!, I couldn't agree more. It's precisely what happens in IMHO.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/04/2019 8:24 pm