Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

1 year update 3/17/2019  

RSS
gubbbbb
Eminent Member

UPDATE:

6 months of  chewing Mastic for one hour the dent on the right side of my face is gone now which i'm very happy about and can't wait to see what my jaw will look like in another 6 months  😀  

OLD

Heres an update of my profile. The earliest picture I have is one from 2 months ago after I lost all my files when I got a new computer. I tried to account for anything that could influence the results; I used the same camera, I took out most of the highlights from my face to try and match the old picture's lighting as well as all the colors since hue effects perceived attractiveness. And I marked all the the landmarks for easy comparison

Apologies for the beard and lack of glasses at the end of  august it'll be 6 months and i'll be able to do a forward facing shot with my control picture and no beard

Wish everyone the best with their mewing

P.s No idea whats happening with my forehead just gonna assume its camera lens shenanigans

3/17/2019 

This topic was modified 1 year ago by gubbbbb
This topic was modified 12 months ago by gubbbbb
This topic was modified 5 months ago 3 times by gubbbbb
Posted : 25/07/2018 11:33 pm
Banknote, TGW and m23tew liked
m23tew

how old are you? Your jawline seemed good already and you seem to be making fast progress.

Also, nice consistency with the photo angles and the anchor markers.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2018 2:48 am
gubbbbb
Eminent Member
Posted by: m23tew

how old are you? Your jawline seemed good already and you seem to be making fast progress.

Also, nice consistency with the photo angles and the anchor markers.

Thanks! I turned 23 in Jan. I think my beard is pulling a lot of weight as far as my jaw is concerned but thanks anyways.  Feel free to ask me any more questions

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2018 6:19 am
Progress
Member Moderator

Cool. It seems that your forehead is coming forward in a manner similar to mine. I'd describe the resulting shape as more aerodynamic, round and 3D, which while not that apparent in pictures, is evident in the mirror. From what I can see through the moustache, your philtrum has undergone a major uplift too. Have you noted subtle improvements in vision? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2018 5:14 pm
gubbbbb
Eminent Member
Posted by: Progress

Cool. It seems that your forehead is coming forward in a manner similar to mine. I'd describe the resulting shape as more aerodynamic, round and 3D, which while not that apparent in pictures, is evident in the mirror. From what I can see through the moustache, your philtrum has undergone a major uplift too. Have you noted subtle improvements in vision? 

Yea I agree my hairline seems to have shifted down slightly(My hair is receding so I'm not complaining). I can't say my vision has improved , it's really really bad though so I doubt I'd notice any positive changes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2018 6:28 pm
drunkwithcoffee
Trusted Member

Assuming things are mostly lined up, good progress! Are you successfully mewing in your sleep as well?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/07/2018 4:42 pm
gubbbbb
Eminent Member
Posted by: Avraks

It is very hard to take pictures of yourself in semi-profile from a consistent angle. I think an illustration of this would be the change in your forehead shape. Your forehead has not changed, the angle of the camera has (after all, a change in the shape of the container holding your squishy brain would be cause for concern?) . Also, your beard makes comparison difficult. Other than that, impressive job lining things up. I have fiddled around in photoshop trying to do the same, and it sure isn't easy.

Has your intermolar width increased?

In addition to intermolar width, perhaps we should keep track of the distance between the zygomatic bones? That seems more empirical than any photo we could take.

Thanks! I  agree with your criticisms since  it's mostly just me working with what I got in the short term. I don't have an accurate way of measuring my inter molar width, all I know is that when I started I could fit my tongue on the roof of my mouth without it feeling too crowded. Tracking zygomatic distance sounds like a good idea so I'd be willing to give it a shot! I've only been tracking the angle of my jaw, philter and brow ridge to see if they decrease 

In regards to the changing forehead shape I think the biggest piece of supporting evidence is my hairline shifting down closer to my eyes. Though it could easily be just my temporalis muscle contracting or something in that realm so It's definitely up to debate. The only thing I can say without a doubt has changed is that my slight double chin has disappeared( you can't see it in this GIF cause my neck is twisting unfortunately) 

Posted by: drunkwithcoffee

Assuming things are mostly lined up, good progress! Are you successfully mewing in your sleep as well?

I believe so! I used to wake up randomly for the first 4 months with my tongue dropped and it seems to have stopped. Tongue chewing really helped a lot. 

This post was modified 1 year ago 4 times by gubbbbb
ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/07/2018 5:49 am
EddieMoney
Reputable Member

Probably a better idea to get pics with the same styling . 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/07/2018 4:46 pm
Rockyp33
Reputable Member

best comparison on here

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2018 3:39 am
Luce44

This is a really great case study. So great that I think you should trim the beard down like the first one and do another comparison. The maxilla seems to have moved forward a bit. This is too important to leave with only these pictures.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/08/2018 11:18 pm
EddieMoney
Reputable Member

Have you seen your mew line improve?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/08/2018 11:44 am
Greensmoothies
Estimable Member

Good progress! My forehead changed from a sloped to rounded shape and my hairline also came down as well. I'm guessing you do a lot of Mckenzie chin tucking because that's what created this change in me, I believe. Do you have new little hairs growing on your hairline lately? My hairline regrew completely with this change to my forehead and I kind of wonder if this is a potential baldness cure/prevention or if it's just a coincidence/some other factor

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2018 12:23 am
FioraLaurent

If you didn't jut your jaw , then good progress , but 5 months for such progress sound suspicious

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2018 3:55 pm
Mewer000

Solid effort, you definitely gained atleast 1mm of forward/upward growth! what was your routine like during this period? just mewing and chewing?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2018 8:17 am
Samuel Alonzo
Eminent Member

bros the hairline thing really got me going

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/08/2018 9:43 pm
gubbbbb
Eminent Member
Posted by: Luce44

This is a really great case study. So great that I think you should trim the beard down like the first one and do another comparison. The maxilla seems to have moved forward a bit. This is too important to leave with only these pictures.

Not perfect(i tried getting an exact angle ) but hopefully this satisfies your curiosity

This post was modified 12 months ago by gubbbbb
ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/08/2018 3:50 am
gubbbbb
Eminent Member
Posted by: EddieMoney

Have you seen your mew line improve?

Whats a mew line?

Posted by: FioraLaurent

If you didn't jut your jaw , then good progress , but 5 months for such progress sound suspicious

Ye probably camera tricks  i'm just trying my best to see my progress

Posted by: Mewer000

Solid effort, you definitely gained atleast 1mm of forward/upward growth! what was your routine like during this period? just mewing and chewing?

Yes mewing chewing I'm also constantly tongue swallowing even when I'm not drinking or chewing anything

Posted by: Greensmoothies

Good progress! My forehead changed from a sloped to rounded shape and my hairline also came down as well. I'm guessing you do a lot of Mckenzie chin tucking because that's what created this change in me, I believe. Do you have new little hairs growing on your hairline lately? My hairline regrew completely with this change to my forehead and I kind of wonder if this is a potential baldness cure/prevention or if it's just a coincidence/some other factor

No new hairs, sorry mate. I think all mewing has done is pull the skin on my head down more

This post was modified 12 months ago 3 times by gubbbbb
ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/08/2018 3:52 am
Rockyp33
Reputable Member

looks like u been makin porgress keep it up

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/08/2018 4:18 am
alfio
Posted by: gubbbbb
Posted by: Luce44

Not perfect(i tried getting an exact angle ) but hopefully this satisfies your curiosity

Only I notice an incredible improvement in the area under his eyes? Look how they look thinner in the second picture; also in the second photo the posture of your neck is much better.
This is the most convincing case I have found so far. 😲 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/08/2018 7:31 pm
Slinky
Trusted Member

That's some facial upswing right there. Would be great if you would keep a record of your Mew indicator line as well

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2018 12:07 am
gubbbbb
Eminent Member
Posted by: Slinky

That's some facial upswing right there. Would be great if you would keep a record of your Mew indicator line as well

My mew score is around 50 mm

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2018 3:56 am
OakGreen

UPDATE:

6 months of  chewing Mastic for one hour the dent on the right side of my face is gone now which i'm very happy about and can't wait to see what my jaw will look like in another 6 months  😀  

This is amazing. I think you found the holy grail. Astonished..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2018 1:54 am
krollic
Estimable Member

It looks as if your ears have gotten smaller or rotated back. Pretty dramatic change

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2018 2:19 am
Rockyp33
Reputable Member

whats your routine @gubbbbb DRAMATIC change bro con [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] grats! Ive believed in mewing but this really is proof that it really can work. your jawline improved a lot bro the haircut fits your face a lot better in my opinion but either way nice job! holy [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2018 11:21 pm
Rockyp33
Reputable Member

@krollic also look at his eyebrows it seems as if his hairline moved

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2018 11:21 pm
Rockyp33
Reputable Member

gubbbbb time for u too become sexiii model boi now

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2018 11:22 pm
accnum2

In what manner did you chew mastic gum? Both side? Did you notice shorter teeth? I have noticed prominent temporalis line too just like you. Others i cannot keep track properly.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/10/2018 2:24 am
gubbbbb
Eminent Member

@Rockyp33 Thanks for the support mate!

@accnum2 I chew 30 minutes on each side. I have short teeth already so no they've stayed the same size. Yea mastic is giving my temporalis a workout

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/10/2018 5:16 am
Rockyp33
Reputable Member

do you hard mew? do you focus more on the back or the front

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/10/2018 5:37 pm
gubbbbb
Eminent Member

no i didnt know about hard mewing at that point. Since then I've corrected my posture, started tongue chewing and hard mewing with the back 3rd. Hopefully ill have good results at the 1 year mark

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2018 1:02 am
Mangas77

Any update gub ? Are you still progressing ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/12/2018 6:41 pm
D. Frank

Great post but can you guys posting before and after pictures please describe which one is before and which is after, i mean it's only The most important thing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2018 9:45 am
RamonT liked

if u literally just read he tells u which one is before and after, the first pic is before and then the next one with more facial hair is after

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2018 1:43 pm
ohwhatthehell
Eminent Member

Oh wow. This is actually really legit progress. What method have you found to be the most effective and what is your routine like?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/12/2018 9:33 pm
Allixa
Estimable Member

Posted by: alfio

Only I notice an incredible improvement in the area under his eyes? Look how they look thinner in the second picture; also in the second photo the posture of your neck is much better.
This is the most convincing case I have found so far. 😲 

Yeah, the eyes look completely different. Huge progress.

@gubbbbb

Very nice progress and well made & convincing before/after photos. Huge proof here that all of this stuff actually works for the doubters.

Keep us updated with how things go in the future.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2018 5:14 pm
gubbbbb
Eminent Member

Hey guys, thanks for the support

In regards to @Mangas77  's question I feel like at this point there's no real point in updating frequently since any month to month changes would be so tiny they' d be hard to catch. I plan on updating next year with hopefully accurate pictures. My face is difficult to photograph since it looks very different depending on the lighting but ill try me best.

In regards to what i've experienced/ do ill give an update here

Experiences,

Chin has become bigger/sharper

I went through the chipmunk phase where my cheeks looked swollen for a few months early on

My mouth is slowly rotating forward slowly but noticeably and if you notice  the dent i had in my jawline in pic above has filled in which im ecstatic about and was my original reason for starting mewing

What I do:

Chew Chioux gum everyday on both sides at the same time; I don't know how asymmetry works so this is an effort to prevent it 

Hard mewing/Mewing: I hard mew but its hard to consciously be aware of your tongue 24/7 so i just push whenever I become aware of my tongue which is few times a minute. 

Posture: Constantly find myself fixing my posture but i chin tuck almost constantly while sitting

Tongue Posture: After 9 months ive finally think that i'm mewing evenly and 24/7.

In case you're wondering what my tongue posture journey was ill break it down.

1. Started mewing 0 Months
    1. couldn't breath through nose, constantly thinking about my tongue, felt like torture trying to sleep cause i was so focused on my tongue. Woke up with tongue falling down
  2. 3 months in
    1. Started seeing results, Chin was sharper and neck was tighter, Finally able to fall asleep without thinking about mewing too much, lips where still open randomly.
  3. 6 months in
    1. Realized I was mewing incompletely all along, Back of tongue wasn't fully up, sleep was torture again,constantly pushing against back teeth, Started fixing posture books on head the works etc
  4. Now
    1. Working on posture, hard mewing, sleeping well, lips still open randomly, closed mouth chewing( because that's what i see attractive people in real life do) before sleep tongue pushes against pallet with the force of a thousand suns. waiting for a year or 2 to see what happens

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/12/2018 11:51 pm
Angelina, Mangas77, EddieMoney and 3 people liked
Ayla31
Trusted Member

Nice to see you are getting good results. Your mouth looks symmetrical now, did you see changes in your teeth /shape of your bite too or was it more because of  a better muscle rest position? 

And what did you change in your tongue routine at the 6 month mark, to be able to put your whole tongue up?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2018 6:29 pm
roadtosymmetry

Very motivational thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2018 5:00 am
catirl

How the chin  become bigger/sharper by just mewing ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2018 9:00 am
gubbbbb
Eminent Member
Posted by: catirl

How the chin  become bigger/sharper by just mewing ?

your chins surrounded  muscle and its tied to your tongue. when i say bigger sharper I'm talking like 10%

Posted by: Ayla31

Nice to see you are getting good results. Your mouth looks symmetrical now, did you see changes in your teeth /shape of your bite too or was it more because of  a better muscle rest position? 

And what did you change in your tongue routine at the 6 month mark, to be able to put your whole tongue up?

Actually yes one of my top molars on the right side of my mouth used to hang lowerthen the rest of my teeth and its evened out now.  probably a combination of teeth shifting and muscles growing 

I didn't change anything just one night I noticed me self being able to lift my tongue into a really tight section of my mouth and I felt pressure on my skull/molars so I just put 2 and 2 together. It's like when you learn to wiggle your ears you kinda learn to do it by activating the surrounding muscles and then after a while you can just activate the ear muscle(or at least that's how it happened to me)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2019 12:53 am
Ayla31 liked
catirl

1. Now
    1. Working on posture, hard mewing, sleeping well, lips still open randomly, closed mouth chewing( because that's what i see attractive people in real life do) before sleep tongue pushes against pallet with the force of a thousand suns. waiting for a year or 2 to see what happens

How many days do you chew gum per week ? and how many hours per day? How many pieces of gum do you chew ?

And what do u mean about before sleep tongue pushes against pallet with the force of a thousand suns. Can u explain this ?

This post was modified 8 months ago by catirl
ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2019 8:23 pm
gubbbbb
Eminent Member
Posted by: catirl

1. Now

How many days do you chew gum per week ? and how many hours per day? How many pieces of gum do you chew ?

And what do u mean about before sleep tongue pushes against pallet with the force of a thousand suns. Can u explain this ?

Every day unless I experience some sort of jaw pain then ill take a day or two off and start up again. i used to do 30 minutes on each side for a total of one hour a day to build up strength but now its 2-3 hours on both sides at the same time. I chew chioux gum so i just get enough pellets to make the equivalent of 4 regular pieces of gum size wise... I guess. 

I just mew really hard before sleeping for a few minutes

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2019 12:39 am
Pame
 Pame
Trusted Member

Has anyone told you that you look different, or have you noticed increased attention from girls?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2019 7:32 am
catirl

thanks, congrats for the restuls, keep going.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2019 8:45 am
IWannaMew

Where did you place your tongue? Im confused if you're supposed to place the tip of your tongue on the hard, textured part on the roof of the mouth or the hard, smooth part of the roof. Any help would be appreciated!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2019 11:19 pm
gubbbbb
Eminent Member

https://imgur.com/2DRdfhh

official 1 year update

results so far inconclusive aside from the neck.

I feel like i'm seeing a bunch of small changes in my before and after but nothing that makes me go and say aha! mewing does work to strangers yet. Hoping year 2 will show more of a change. I do feel more attractive but that's just me. I wish everyone the best with their mewing

This post was modified 5 months ago by gubbbbb
ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2019 10:21 pm
Kyte
 Kyte
Trusted Member

Assuming the lighting and sizing are the same, looks like a great achievement to me! In particular the zygos.

Very nice pics.

You didn't look bad since the beginning anyway

This post was modified 5 months ago by Kyte
ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2019 5:22 am
scerif
Eminent Member

https://imgur.com/2DRdfhh

official 1 year update

results so far inconclusive aside from the neck.

I feel like i'm seeing a bunch of small changes in my before and after but nothing that makes me go and say aha! mewing does work to strangers yet. Hoping year 2 will show more of a change. I do feel more attractive but that's just me. I wish everyone the best with their mewing

Is it the beard that deceives or is your nose lip angle significantly decreased?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2019 7:51 pm
Mangas77

Your face has clearly moved forward. What amazes me is how your eye support improves, which must be the consequence of your forward growth - your eyes are more deeply set in your skull. Keep mewing bro !

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2019 8:50 pm
gubbbbb
Eminent Member

Thanks guys for all the support

@scerif you made me curious so i zoomed in and marked points on my face

looks like somethings happening

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2019 9:10 pm
scerif liked
WishIKnewSooner

Great, Quantifiably objective progress. This is a real motivator for sure. How old are you if I might ask?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2019 11:04 pm
gubbbbb
Eminent Member

i started at 23

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2019 4:46 am
scerif
Eminent Member
Postato da: gubbbbb

Grazie ragazzi per tutto il supporto

@scerif mi hai fatto incuriosire quindi ho ingrandito e segnato i punti sulla mia faccia

sembra che succedano qualcosa

Then I'm right! I had noticed your upper lip much more forward than the nose in the after pic. You have to put this picture in the thread of the progress 

This post was modified 5 months ago 3 times by scerif
ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2019 5:29 pm
gubbbbb
Eminent Member

sure i guess i can do that

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2019 3:46 am
ohwhatthehell
Eminent Member

Nice changes, man! You went from looking like a regular dude to looking like someone I would think twice about pissing off. You just look more dangerous now, for lack of a better way of putting it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2019 6:07 pm
qwerty135 liked
Breezy89

Your results are great but it seems you already had decent forward growth to begin with as your lips and both jaws are far in front of your nasion except less balanced soft tissue/facial harmony which is the most noticeable improvement from the front. It is difficult to determine the changes from the side profile pictures as you appear to have a forward head posture in them all. However your pictures definitely show an increase in forward growth. All in all great results and congrats! 🙂

My 2 year progress

This post was modified 4 months ago 2 times by Breezy89
ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2019 8:44 pm
gubbbbb
Eminent Member
Posted by: Breezy89

Your results are great but it seems you already had decent forward growth to begin with as your lips and both jaws are far in front of your nasion except less balanced soft tissue/facial harmony which is the most noticeable improvement from the front. It is difficult to determine the changes from the side profile pictures as you appear to have a forward head posture in them all. However your pictures definitely show an increase in forward growth. All in all great results and congrats! 🙂

My 2 year progress

Thank you for the kind words I look forward to year 2 . Unfortunately in my "Control" Picture I stuck my head way out so that I could get a better outline of my jaw so now every time I want to update I gotta stick my head out for accuracy's sake. But I've fixed my head posture to the best of my abilities.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2019 4:51 am
dm222
Trusted Member

UPDATE:

Hi,

which one is the after? the one in the car is the before rigth? but you put it last in the gif...

do you chew on both sides or only one?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/05/2019 6:58 pm
Mewster222

UPDATE:

OLD

Heres an update of my profile. The earliest picture I have is one from 2 months ago after I lost all my files when I got a new computer. I tried to account for anything that could influence the results; I used the same camera, I took out most of the highlights from my face to try and match the old picture's lighting as well as all the colors since hue effects perceived attractiveness. And I marked all the the landmarks for easy comparison

Apologies for the beard and lack of glasses at the end of  august it'll be 6 months and i'll be able to do a forward facing shot with my control picture and no beard

Wish everyone the best with their mewing

P.s No idea whats happening with my forehead just gonna assume its camera lens shenanigans

3/17/2019 

Great progress!! 

Just a few questions, do you do the McKenzie chin tuck at all throughout the day? And where do you by your gum (brand etc.)

Thanks for the help!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/05/2019 9:19 pm
mghale4

If you read above in the thread, gub says he uses chiox gum pellets or something like that, also he says he's Chin tucking constantly while seated.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2019 7:14 am
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register