Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

2017-2021 - An OG is back! 34 YO Female progress!

Yay
 Yay

It’s so hard with camera angles and lenses so just know I am trying to account for that! 

It’s been awhile... and I have to say my face has changed. For better ? Worse? Aging catching up to me? It’s weird seeing the first photo now being so long ago! This is what I did these past couple years.

Rotuine? Hmmm. Just mewing. Just light pressure up. Also I forget a lot to swallow correctly. I’m actually wanting to chin tuck and push the back up more. I couldn’t at all for the longest time! 

Also... these eyelids. They are some hooded suckers that will need surgery lol they went from hanging in there to just straight up angry. I’m not mad I swear lol 

The camera changed, but this is pretty much same angle. No makeup this time, since it’s all expired. Got real quarantine vibes happening but better for reviews I think! 

Ive not been perfect and gum chewing is gnarly with my TMJ (and often a choking hazard) so these are the results of a less than perfect situation and a lady that will get back on the wagon! Critical feedback is great for the community and our thoughts <3  

Topic starter Posted : 06/01/2021 1:35 am
Sonicka, Azrael, Robbie343 and 3 people liked
CristinaRose

I think you are a bit too hard on yourself.  You actually look a lot healthier in the right photo.   Your eyes are fine.  You've gained width and looks like you gained healthy weight for a much better appearance. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2021 2:04 pm
krollic
Reputable Member

nice bro. any measurements?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2021 5:19 pm
Yay
 Yay

@cristinarose thank you that is really nice and I am glad to hear it 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/01/2021 2:19 am
Yay
 Yay

@krollic sadly not on hand. I would have to see measurements of my dental records, but when I began I know I didn’t have any probably. But as I go along I can try and obtain or ask about them from one dentist a year ago or so, and then again if things get better! 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/01/2021 2:20 am
auxiliary
Reputable Member
Posted by: @yay

It’s so hard with camera angles and lenses so just know I am trying to account for that! 

It’s been awhile... and I have to say my face has changed. For better ? Worse? Aging catching up to me? It’s weird seeing the first photo now being so long ago! This is what I did these past couple years.

Rotuine? Hmmm. Just mewing. Just light pressure up. Also I forget a lot to swallow correctly. I’m actually wanting to chin tuck and push the back up more. I couldn’t at all for the longest time! 

Also... these eyelids. They are some hooded suckers that will need surgery lol they went from hanging in there to just straight up angry. I’m not mad I swear lol 

The camera changed, but this is pretty much same angle. No makeup this time, since it’s all expired. Got real quarantine vibes happening but better for reviews I think! 

Ive not been perfect and gum chewing is gnarly with my TMJ (and often a choking hazard) so these are the results of a less than perfect situation and a lady that will get back on the wagon! Critical feedback is great for the community and our thoughts <3  

Wait, I remember seeing your progress pictures before, your face on the right has definitely widened even further from your last pics. I definitely think you look healthier and much stronger. It seems like your whole nasal area has changed, have you noticed an improvement in breathing?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2021 1:25 pm
Achilles1
Trusted Member

Oh man, what a difference! Your face is so much fuller and more attractive now. Great work indeed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2021 2:57 pm
ishuyi liked
Yay
 Yay

@auxiliarus

thank you! Yes my breathing is more even now. I hadn’t noticed the change visually but inside I can sometimes breathe through both nostrils great! 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/01/2021 11:38 pm
Yay
 Yay

@achilles1

thanks so much! I feel like I look healthier now for sure 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/01/2021 11:39 pm
heineken

There are some visible improvements, good job!

However to me it seems like the before picture had a different lense angle with more distortion. I assume you didnt use the same camera + lens for both pictures, if yes then the result is even more remarkable!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/01/2021 4:32 pm
humphuz liked
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

question, are you closer to the camera or in a new car?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/01/2021 3:37 am
Robbie343
Trusted Member

Awesome result! It’s like you went from an unhealthy girl to a healthy robust woman yet you look younger now.

I notice more of a lower third and it’s like your eyebrows became more level where as before they sloped downwards. Also the lower eye lids looked more supported particularly your left eye.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/01/2021 5:27 pm
Yay
 Yay

@heineken both I phone so not sure if the versions are super different? But maybe??? I wish I had old phone for this reason lol 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/01/2021 2:30 am
Yay
 Yay

@mr-mewing new car! I tried to match distance  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/01/2021 2:31 am
Yay
 Yay

@robbie343 awww thanks! The eyebrows are still sloped... I shave the ends off to help the illusion - very good trick for droopy eyes! 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/01/2021 2:32 am
Azrael
Estimable Member

Your increase in width is similar to mine, it's very reassuring to see similar changes in others. And your eyes got more hooded as well, nice.

Do you have side profile comparisons? Because that would show us if there has been any maxillary rotation or mandibular advancement.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2021 11:24 pm
Yay
 Yay

@azrael I will take some pictures to update! I don’t think there was been sadly but also I’ve been clenching and pushing down my jaw this whole time so I hope maybe I’ll work on this more in the next few years 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/01/2021 3:09 am
Azrael liked
CrimsonChin
Eminent Member

Do you keep your teeth together or apart at rest? I've trained myself into the latter in the past 2 weeks or so and it seems like it helps the tongue exert more force, perhaps because it has taken over the job of keeping my teeth apart instead of manually controlling my jaw muscles.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/01/2021 3:17 am
eternally12
Eminent Member

Definitely looks like you've had some progress. The under eye area lines aren't so prominent meaning you're getting more nitric oxide through nasal breathing which is good. If you get a chance, you should braid your hair in a similar style to the left and do another picture like that for an even better comparison 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/01/2021 10:16 pm
Yay
 Yay

@azrael

New pics.... idk they seem same or a bit worse than my last ones lol not sure! But better than when I started. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/01/2021 4:25 am
Azrael liked
Yay
 Yay

@crimsonchin I’ve always had them together and used them to push and it’s not good so now they are lightly touching and it seems like that lack of downward force will be good 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/01/2021 4:30 am
Yay
 Yay

@eternally12 good idea. I will try to stage something like this tomorrow but also maybe not wear makeup so we can see coloring! 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/01/2021 4:32 am