Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

18[M] Deathmewing + 6,000 Cals/day Raw Milk Raw Meat Raw Egg Diet - Day 2 Report  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS
harrykanemaxilla
Estimable Member

Deathmewing Day 6

I am looking like a gorilla now. The lockdown police no longer restrict what I do because they believe I am not human. My palette is 106mm wide. Double the width of my tongue. 6 new molars have erupted including my wisdom teeth in my maxilla. My nose has shortened about a centimetre and my cheekbones are so wide its as if I have taken plenty of punches by Mike Tyson in the zygomas. I am now dating a supermodel with one of the most forward grown maxillas ever. I am encouraging her to widen her 50mm pallet even further because the aesthetic gains to this are insane. My gap in my teeth has closed rapidly and even my mandible is attempting to match. My maxilla has upswing 3cm officially making me caveman like. I sleep so much better now. Only 3 hours a night needed. That way I can work on my 6 figure business and preaching deathmewing to the public.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/04/2020 4:21 pm
TheBeastPanda, robik5728, Loliboly and 1 people liked
Yusu
 Yusu
Eminent Member

How is it going? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2020 2:47 pm
Yusu
 Yusu
Eminent Member

I death mewed so hard that my tongue melted my brain

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2020 2:47 pm
auxiliary
Estimable Member

Meanwhile on the news : "New type of worm found in man's colon".

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2020 3:52 pm
power520

Please update us king

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/10/2020 8:01 pm
Page 2 / 2